14

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Where is Five and why isn't he here?" I glared at Luther as the rest of the umbrella academy looked at me.

"He's missing." Luther admitted and I scoffed.

"Y/N, what happened to your throat?" Allison asked.

"Luther tried to kill me, not important right now. The world is ending, Five is missing and... I don't know what I'm supposed to do." I muttered.

"Hang on, Luther did what?" Klaus asked.

"I was trying to reason with Five- even Y/N said it's not important." Luther sighed as Allison handed everyone coffee.
"The apocalypse is coming in 3 days and we need to work together to stop it."

"Yeah, humanity's extinction. Not pretty or fun." I muttered.

"3 days?" Allison asked and Luther nodded.

"That's what Five and Y/N said." Luther mumbled and Klaus looked at me.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon." Klaus smiled.

"We both said the word apocalypse several times around you." I deadpanned.
"Did you think it was some kind of code, or-?"

"Can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed but Five's a little..." Allison whistled and implied Five was insane.
"I'm not saying you are, Y/N, but-"

"Our little psychos." Klaus giggled.

"He was pretty convincing. And if he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse from happening, those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him." Luther sighed and I threw my hands up.

"That's why they were after him?" Diego asked.

"Do you purposely ignore my existence?" I asked and Diego snickered.
"I've been with Five for, well, 5 years. He isn't making this shit up. I've been there through the nightmares, the PTSD flashbacks, everything."

"Well, how can we know we can trust you?" Allison looked at me and I clenched my jaw.

"I don't care if you trust me or not, I trust him. I trust him more than I trust anyone. I don't know where he is or what he's doing, but I know he'll be back, because he wants nothing more than to save your asses." I picked up the coffee and walked out of the room, not in the mood to be ignored and judged. I made it upstairs and sat in Five's room, looking around at the chalk on the walls.
"Where the Hell are you, Shitbag?" I sighed and drank some of the coffee. I was t upstairs long before there was the sound of crackling electricity and a shout from downstairs. I moved forwards the stairs, silently hoping nothing too bad had happened, Five wouldn't be happy if any of them got hurt.

"Am I still high, or do you see him too?" Klaus asked and I looked at the boy laying on the bar. I wrapped my arms around myself, staying by the doorway. Something was wrong, I could tell.

"Five, where have you been?" Luther and Allison helped him up and he stumbled. He was hurt, but he was trying to hide it.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked and he snatched her cup, swapping it for a piece of paper, before drinking the coffee.

"Irrelevant. Where's Y/N?" Five asked and I stepped forward.

"Right here." There was a look in Five's eyes, a mild panic, but it only worried me more.
I moved towards him and he immediately took my hand.
"How bad are you hurt?" I asked lowly as the others looked at the paper.

"It's nothing that can't wait." Five muttered and I looked at him, unsure.
"We'll talk about it later."

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison questioned.