37

Y/N's P.O.V.

I ignored Allison as she ranted to Klaus about her husband, my thoughts were a little preoccupied, thinking about where mine had run off to.

"Is the world really gonna end in 6 days?" Vanya asked, taking a break from pretending to shoot the empty bottles in front of her.
All three of them were beyond drunk, I was just a little tipsy.

"Well, it did last time and we did everything Five and Y/N could think of to stop it." Allison sighed.

"Last time Pogo withheld the information that Vanya had powers." I looked at them.
"If we had known from the beginning, then it could have been controlled. This time there shouldn't be any secret powers to surprise us."

"Hey wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot. Y/N, is old man Five hot?" Klaus asked curiously.

"Eww. Don't answer that." Allison cringed and I laughed a little.

"Oh! Eww! Please, Miss Luther was my lover!" Klaus spun around and I laughed a little.

"We have never even kissed." Allison defended.

"Yeah, but you guys were making little sick moon-dog eyes at each other all through puberty and breakfasts and all of that." Klaus drank from his flask.

"Aren't we all brothers and sisters, or...?" Vanya asked, looking more than a little concerned.

"Well, technically, it-"

"Technically if you have to use the word technically, you're already in trouble." Klaus explained.

"I'm with Klaus on this one, sorry." I sighed

"Okay, okay can we focus?" Allison held her bottle up.
"Clearly we're not saving the world tonight, but maybe, maybe we can save my marriage!" Klaus spilt his drink all over the floor and Vanya giggled.

"No! That's like asking a nun how to hump someone's leg!" Klaus yelled.
"I mean who in this room knows shit about relationships? I mean this one..." Klaus pointed at Vanya.
"Is in secret love with some farm Frau."

"Her name's Sissy." Vanya smiled.

"Which is an improvement on her previous love interest, the serial killer." Klaus held his hand up and I nodded.

"What?" Vanya looked at me with wide eyes.

"Meanwhile I'm carrying a torch for a soldier I haven't even technically met yet..." Klaus sighed.
"Y/N, I forgot to tell you that I stalked Dave and announced my undying love for him in front of his homophobic uncle."

"Wooo!" I cheered and Klaus frowned.

"Dave punched me across the face." I patted his back.
"Anyway, Luther is in love with his sister."

"Okay, again, not biological." Allison confirmed.

"Face it, the healthiest long-term relationship in this family is Y/N and Five. They're married, but Five forgets Y/N's name half the time and they're both mass murdering time travellers stuck as teenagers." Klaus sighed dramatically and Vanya's jaw dropped.

"You're married?" She whispered and I nodded.

"The only thing the umbrella academy knows about love, is how to screw it up." Klaus held his drink up.

"How do you guys deal with it?" Vanya sighed.

"With what?" Allison asked.

"All of it. The time travel, seeing the dead, the end of the world." Vanya listed.

"Well, I get really high. Allison lies to herself and Y/N..." Klaus looked at me.

"I drink a lot." I held up the bottle of vodka Klaus had given me.
"But I'm supposed to be looking after you all, so unfortunately, I can't get really drunk right now."

"And you, Vanya, you suppress all your emotions deep, deep down. Until you... blow shit up."

"The moon, for example." I sighed and Klaus hummed as Allison kicked a stool at us.

"Yeah, I'd really like to not do that anymore." Vanya muttered.

"Well, you've got 6 days, missy." Klaus looked at Vanya.

"What the Hell are we supposed to do with 6 days?" Allison groaned.

"Ideally, stop doomsday." I muttered and Allison laughed sarcastically.

"Party?" Klaus suggested.

"I'm gonna tell Sissy that I love her." Vanya smiled cutely.
"I don't want any secrets."

"Wooo!" I clapped and so did Klaus.

"Yeah! Yeah, you're right. If it's all gonna go tits-up then the least I can do is be honest with my husband." Allison stood up.

"Oh, does that mean I have to face my cult?" Klaus groaned.
"I just hate group breakups. It's why I stopped dating twins."

"I guess I'll be the only one actually trying to stop the end of the world, then?" Klaus gave me a thumbs up and I laughed a little.

"This family is amazing!" Vanya exclaimed and Klaus laughed.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves." Allison opened her arms and klaus hugged her.

"Come here, Vanya." Klaus grinned as they swayed.
"You too Y/N!"

"I'll pass thanks." I laughed awkwardly and Klaus glared at me.

"Get over here and get in the group hug or I'm going to tell Five you were a horrible babysitter." He pouted.

"Y/N, please?" Vanya and Allison both looked at me and I groaned, going over and joining the group hug.

"I love you guys. Even you, Y/N." Klaus grinned and Allison froze.

"You guys. I love this song." She moved to turn the radio up. I slipped away from the trio as they danced, sitting on the sidelines and watching in amusement.

"Y/N, come on." Allison came over and pulled me to my feet.
"The world ends in 6 days, this might be your last chance at fun." I came over, causing Klaus and Vanya to cheer loudly, making me laugh.