27

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N, I didn't mean it." Five muttered and I rolled my eyes.
"Come on, you know I didn't."

"Whatever." I kept my eyes on the table, annoyed at him.

"She's too young for you." A familiar voice said suddenly.
"Besides, I thought you were a married man."

"I am." Five scoffed.

"Well married men don't ask what time other women are getting off of work." I bitched and looked at Luther.
"Hey."

"What do you want?" He asked.

"For you to stop hovering like an ambitious stripper and to sit down with us." Five sassed and Luther grabbed a seat.
"How long have you been here?"

"A year, thanks to you." He muttered.

"I'm sorry, Luther I know that couldn't have been easy." Five said, but I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"I thought everyone was dead." Luther muttered.
"I gotta go."

"Luther, wait." Five grabbed his arm.
"I get it, okay. I know what it's like to be stuck in time... thinking this is how you're going to live the rest of your life. On the run and not knowing if you're ever going to see the people you love again. To be in an unfamiliar world, but Luther you're not alone. We have to find the others because the world ends again in 10 days. We have no idea how to stop it."

"I don't give a shit." Luther walked away and I sighed.

"What do we do now?" Five looked at me.

"Go back to Elliott's? Sleep? Try again tomorrow? Give up and let the apocalypse kill us?" Five gave me a small glare and stood up, chasing after his brother. I groaned and followed him.

"-ends in 10 days!" Five glared at him.

"Yeah, well... you're always saying that." Luther countered and I couldn't stop myself as I laughed.

"And so far I've been right! Y/N stop laughing and help me out here." Five scolded.

"Look, you wanna go and save the world? Knock yourselves out. All right? I already have a job." Luther tried to move past Five, but failed.

"Wait, you work in this shithole?" I questioned, calming down.

"Yeah, well, my boss owns the place. I'm his body man." I pulled a face.

"What's that? Like a masseuse or something?" Five looked at me and I shrugged.

"Okay, you can make fun all you want, but I take good care of Mr. Ruby." I choked on air.

"Ruby? The Jack Ruby?" I questioned and Luther nodded his head.
"The Gangster that shot Oswald?"

"Yep, the one and only." Luther smiled a little.

"Can the apocalypse kill us now, please?" I asked, looking at Five.

"Well, if finally happened. That gorilla DNA has taken over your mind." Five muttered.

"Hey, watch it, alright. Jack's a good friend." Luther defended.

"And you're number One." I stated.
"Numero Uno, remember? He's number Five you're number One."

"There is no number One. Not anymore, not in 1963." Five scoffed.
"Look, I've been stranded here alone for a year, what did you expect?"

"I get it, all right? You watched Pogo die, the world exploded and I marooned your big dumb ass in time. I'm sorry, okay? But I'm asking for your help Luther. The Umbrella Academy needs you."

"It doesn't need me. It never did." Luther sighed and the same waitress Five flirted with came over.

"Luther, honey, Jack's about to lose it on some halfwit. A little help?" She looked at me with a small smile and I glared at her as Five looked away.

"Ah, shit." Luther walked away.

"Luther, wait." Five groaned.

"Listen, you're the genius who said we should jump, right? You're the one that got us stuck here and you're the one that brought Vanya. So if there is a doomsday coming, she's probably the cause." Luther snapped.

"Hey, that's not fair. She couldn't control herself and you're the one who caused her to lose it in the first place." I said lowly and Luther walked over to a drunk as I sat at the bar. Five sat next to me and picked up two drinks off a tray, pushing one towards me

"Dad should have left him on the moon." Five muttered and I finished the drink in one, it turned out to be a pretty strong glass of vodka, not that I was complaining.
Five took a sip from his, before I took it from him and finished that too.
He stood up and looked at me.
"Are you coming?"

"Debatable." I shrugged and Five rolled his eyes, before I stood up. His blazer got caught and ripped slightly, before Five put his hand in his pocket and pulled out an orange box.

"What's that?" I asked and moved next to him.
He flipped the box over.

"Frankel footage." He read.
"Hazel... he must have slipped it in my pocket before he died."

"It's got to be important if it was worth dying for." I muttered and Five nodded.