51

I was gonna end this the same way season 2 ended and just pick it up again after season 3 is released, but I honestly don't know if that would happen, so I'm going to do a different ending.
It's really long too so I hope you like it :)

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Delores, can you pass me the book?" Five asked, not even looking at me as he wrote his equations on the wall. He had a pen in one hand and a martini in the other. I picked up Vanya's book and walked over to him, taking the drink and replacing it with the book.
"Hey, that's mine."

"Not anymore, dickhead." I took a drink and he playfully glared at me.
"Hungry?"

"A little." He nodded and I left him to his work, walking through the house. The soft sound of Vanya playing her violin made me smile and I walked into her room, seeing Allison and Luther watching carefully. She finished her piece and they both clapped, causing her to blush.

"Y/N, is that a martini?" Allison asked me and I nodded.
"Cool. What's up?"

"Nothing much, I'm just heading down to see if Grace needs any help with lunch." They nodded and I left, making it down to the kitchen, where Diego and Klaus were already talking.

"Y/N!" Klaus grinned.
"I haven't seen you in ages!" I put my glass down and Klaus hugged me, almost knocking me over, before he picked me up.

"Klaus! You saw me like 2 hours ago. Christ- I thought you were sober!" He put me down and pouted.

"I am sober!" He whined and I looked at Diego.

"Sugar high." Diego laughed and I looked back at Klaus.

"That explains it." I shook my head, smiling at the pair, before looking at Grace, who hummed happily as she cooked.
"I just came down to see if you needed any help preparing lunch?"

"Would you mind getting the plates for me, dear?" Grace smiled and I nodded, raising my hand and moving the plates from the cupboard to the countertop.
"Thank you, Y/N. Diego, would you mind ringing the dinner bell?"

"Y/N...?" I looked at Klaus as he smiled innocently.
"I was thinking-"

"You can do that?" Diego interrupted with a snicker and Klaus stuck his tongue out at him.

"Y'know 'cause your power is telekinesis? Can you do that thing, like on Star Wars?" Klaus asked and I raised an eyebrow, not knowing what he was talking about.

"You mean the force?" Diego asked him and he nodded.
"Dude, that's literally her power."

"No, but, like, can she do the thing where Darth Vader lifts his victims off the ground by choking them with the force?" Klaus moves his arms about wildly as Diego rang the bell.

"Are you asking me if I can strangle someone with my power?" I asked and Klaus nodded.
"I don't know. I've never tried."

"Never tried what?" Five appeared, picking up the martini and taking a drink.

"Strangling someone with the force." Diego shrugged.

"Yeah, I don't know what that means." Five shook his head as the others came in. Grace handed out the food and Five finished the martini, before making a cup of coffee and pushing it in front of me, going back to make one for himself.

"Thank you." Luther reached over and picked up my cup, causing me to glare at him slightly. I raised my hand and he grabbed his throat, looking at me with wide eyes. Klaus gasped excitedly and clapped his hands and Diego chuckled.

"Y/N! What the Hell?" Allison and Vanya looked at me and Five took the cup back from his brother.

"If I were you, I wouldn't take a drink from a telekinetic ex-assassin." Five mumbled, sitting next to me and handing me the coffee.