11

Y/N's P.O.V.

"My place is closer no one will look for them there." A voice muttered and I felt like I was on a boat swaying back and forth and- Ugh.
"Sleeping beauty is up." I looked at Diego, who was apparently carrying me, in disgust.

"If you vomit on me-" Luther warned and Five giggled.

"Why are we being carried by your brothers, Five?" I asked, blinking a few times.
"Did I get shot again?"

"No, you both passed out dunk in the library." Diego sighed.

"You know what's funny, Delores?" Five asked.
"We're going through puberty. Huh, twice!" I hummed in agreement and Luther scoffed.
"We drank both of those bottles, didn't we?" Five said in amusement and I giggled.

"That's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye!" I threw my arms up and almost hit Diego in the face.
"Poof- it's gone."

"What were you guys talking about?" Five asked his siblings and I sighed.

"Two masked intruders attacked the academy last night." Luther muttered.

"They came looking for you. So we need you both to focus, what do they want?" I struggled in Diego's arms, before landing on the concrete with a groan.

"I was supposed to tell you Hazel and Cha Cha attacked the academy! You distracted me with alcohol, dickhead." I glared at Five, who made Luther out him down.

"You were already drunk when I got there." Five argued and I got off the floor.

"I hate code names." Luther groaned.
"Who are they?"

"The best of the best... except for us, of course." I yawned, stretching my arms above my head.

"The best of what?"

"You know, Delores always said she hated it when I drink, she said it made me surly, but she's worse than me. She's pessimistic and... mean." Five scrunched up his nose and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey!" Diego yelled and I jumped a little.
"I need you to focus. What do this Hazel and Cha Cha want?" Neither of us replied
"We just want to protect you."

"Protect us? I don't need your protection, Diego. Y/N definitely doesn't need your protection. Do you have any idea how many people we've killed?" Five glared at his brother.

"No." Diego mumbled.

"We're the four friggin' horsemen! The apocalypse is coming!" Five grinned, before turning and puking next to Luther. I covered my mouth, wanting to puke and Diego stepped back.

"Don't." He warned.

~

Luther laid Five down on the bed and I moved from the chair Diego sat me in, to sit on the floor next to my husband. I ignored the looks his brothers gave me, moving his hair out of his face.

"Funny, if I didn't know he was such a prick, I'd say he looks almost adorable in his sleep." Diego muttered and I laughed slightly.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Don't worry, he'll sober up eventually and get back to his normal unpleasant self." Luther sighed and I frowned a little, putting my hand over Five's.

"Yeah, I can't wait that long." Diego shook his head.
"Y/N, what can you tell us about the guys in masks?"

"That they're dangerous." I shrugged, before wincing as pain shot through my shoulder. I brought my hand up and they both looked at me carefully.

"That's it? You need to tell us what your connection is with these lunatics before someone else dies." Diego sighed and I looked at Five hesitantly.

"I can't. Five wants you on a need- to-know basis and it's not my place to say, I'm sorry." Diego muttered something and moved towards the door.

"All that stuff you were saying before..." Luther looked at me.
"What did it mean?" I shook my head and he sighed.
Footsteps approached and Diego pulled out a knife, moving towards the door.
He pulled the door open, ready to throw a knife, when a voice stopped him.

"You throw another one of the goddamn knives at me, I'm pressing charges." Diego relaxed a little.

"What do you want, Al?" He asked, letting the man in and moved away from the door.

"I ain't your secretary. Some lady called for you, she said she needs your help."

"What Lady?" Diego pushed and the guy gave me a weird look.

"I dunno, some detective. I think she said her name was, Uh, Blotch, or somethin'." Al shrugged.

"Patch?" Diego asked in surprise and Al nodded.
"She needs my help."

"She wants you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun." Five groaned and I ignored the others, focusing on him. I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed as they continued to talk.

"Y/N?" Luther put his hand on my shoulder and I jumped away from him.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

"Where's Diego gone?" I muttered and he sighed.

"A friend needed his help." Luther sighed.
"I said I'd stay with you guys in case.., you know."

"Yeah." I rubbed my eyes.

"You should get some sleep." I shook my head and Luther looked at me.
"Whatever you and Five are doing... you need to be at your best. Go to sleep, I'll wake you if anything happens."

"Fine."