45

Y/N's P.O.V.

"What do you think?" Five asked his old self. It was a fair deal and it's not like they needed the briefcase anymore. Not to mention Old me would be skipping out on the 6 months of torture because we'd make the portal big enough this time.

"I think... I need to piss." Old Five stood up, taking the briefcase with him. Luther picked up a few napkins.

"Well, besides the flop sweat, I think that went pretty well, am I right?" He asked, dabbing at the dampness on Five's face.

"There's two of me here right now and you still managed to ignore us both. Wow, Luther." I muttered and Five pushed his hand away.

"The 6 months of torture... how bad was it really?" Old me asked as Five and Luther spoke quietly.

"I'm surprised I'm alive." I admitted and her eyes widened.
"Yeah. It wasn't fun. Especially not when mommy dearest came to visit."

"Hang on, you told him?" She looked between me and Five.

"Unfortunately. Lucky me, the old shitbag loves me more than I realised." Luther stood up and Five turned his attention to us.

"What are you talking about?" Five asked suspiciously.

"You being a dickhead, nothing exciting." Old me scratched her arm and Five smiled at her.

"Of course. Two Delores'..." He shook his head.

"I'm going to get another drink." Old me stood up and walked over to the bar.

"I don't trust him. I sent Luther to make sure he doesn't try to escape." Five spoke lowly.

"I don't trust her, she's too calm and I saw her itching a lot." I mumbled back.

"You seemed okay talking to her just then." Five narrowed his eyes at me.

"Keep your friends close, enemies closer, dumbass." I sighed, not letting Old me out of sight. She drank a shot and I scoffed, looking at her.
"If she keeps going she isn't even going to be able to stand up straight, never mind time travel."

"You good?" Five asked old Five as he came back with Luther in tow.

"We're good." Luther nodded and Old me came back.

"You got a deal." Old Five said simply.
"We gotta hurry. Kennedy's en route. Less than an hour until showtime."

"Why are you so anxious to get going all of a sudden?" I asked, standing up.

"Relax. You're getting paranoid." Old me laughed slightly and Five scoffed, standing next to me.

"Oh is she?" He asked before farting. Old me farted too and I tried to ignore the itch on the back of my neck.

"Okay. Let's roll." Luther walked out and we all reluctantly followed.

~

Luther, Old me and Old Five walked ahead, whilst Five and I were a few steps behind. It felt like everyone was looking at me, judging me.

"What are you looking at?" I glared at a woman, who looked slightly confused, before walking off.

"They're conspiring against us." Five looked at the three people just ahead.
"They're going to try and kill us."

"They can try." I muttered and Five nodded as someone walked past.

"See something funny?" Five yelled at him.
"Mind your business! Or I'll give you something to look at!"

"What?" I glared at Old Five, who kept looking back at us, along with the other two. Another man walked past and he looked us up and down.

"You wish you could pull off these shorts!" Five snapped at him and he hurried up.

"Run away then!" I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Delores, why do you still have that knife?" Five eyed the weapon in the waistband of my skirt.
"Are you planning to kill me too?"

"Maybe past you if he doesn't stop staring at me." I replied distastefully.

"So you'd kill your own husband. Great." Five scoffed and Luther stopped, waiting for us.

"Hey, brother. Hey Y/N." He smiled.
"How are you two doing?"

"They're going to kill us, aren't they?" I asked and Luther laughed.

"What? No." He scoffed.
"Them? They're going to kill you two? That's- ha. That's ridiculous."

"You know, you're a terrible liar Luther." Five sighed.
"You're a worse liar than you are a spotter."

"Okay, who's fault is that, if you won't even listen to me?"

"So you admit you're conspiring against us?" Five accused.
"Everyone here wants to kill me."

"No." Luther shook his head.
"Y/N- your Y/N doesn't."

"I'm not going to kill you, Five. Just past you. Yeah, you'll die, but-" I pulled the knife out and Luther took it from me immediately.

"I'm confiscating this until you calm down. Neither of you is going to kill anyone." Luther sighed.
"It's not like they're going to kill you kill you. They just want to kill, uh, a version of you both."

"But I am that version of me! And Y/N is that version of her!" Five argued.

"Hey, I don't love it either, but they've actually got a pretty good plan." Luther sighed.

"What? The one where you guys off us and then jump to 2019 to save the world?" Five asked.

"Yeah. How'd you know that?"

"Because we're them and that's exactly what we'd do, if we were trying to kill us!" I threw my arms up.
"But Luther, I don't think you realise that old you is in 2019 and then you'll be the one that gets a version of you killed."

"Okay, all I know is we have one Five and one Y/N too many and you two are the ones acting like maniacs." Luther shrugged.

"Maniacs? Luther you have seen nothing." Five scoffed.
"If you want a maniac, I will show you a maniac!"

"Okay, as your spotter, I think the best thing I can do for you right now is put you out of your misery." Luther looked at us and Five grabbed his arms.

"Okay, Luther, listen to me. I know your feeble mind only responds to age and authority, so listen very closely. Yet again, you are experiencing daddy issues." Luther scoffed and I crossed my arms over my chest.
"This time with your own brother, which is honestly making me a little crazy, but remember this. I'm 14 days older than him. Y/N is 6 months older than her. We have seniority here. So it is us you should be listening to, Luther." Five took a breath.
"I'm the daddy here! And Y/N? Y/N is the mommy, so you better listen to us you little shit."

"Five, please, you're being unseemly. And Y/N you're not doing much better." I itched the back of my neck and Luther stood between us, putting his hands on our backs and pushing us forward.

"I admit there is a possibility that I may not be in my fully... right mind, right now." Five mumbled.

"Okay, good. Y/N?" Luther looked at me.

"I'm fine." I glared at him and he sighed.
"But the old bastard is right. I'm not exactly... me right now."

"Good. Good. This is good." Luther nodded his head as we walked.

"But whatever we've got, they've got it too." I pointed at our old selves.

"What?" Luther muttered.

"You three quit grab-assing, we're here." Old Five called.