10

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Like I said, Master Luther, Number Five hasn't lived in this room since he was a boy." I walked into Five's room, looking at the man and the... ape?

"What are you doing?" I asked and Luther looked at me.

"Y/N, good. We need to warn Five, he doesn't even know we were attacked." I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed.
"Do you know where Five is?"

"When, by who and why?" I asked, suddenly interested in what he had to say, and Luther looked confused for a second.
"Is everyone alright?"

"Last night, two guys in masks, they were looking for the two of you. Yeah, everyone is fine." Luther explained, but Pogo didn't look so sure on the last part.
"Friends of yours?"

"Hazel and Cha Cha? No, they shot me and tried to kill both Five and I the other night." I muttered.
"Shit. Five keeps going off on his own and I can't find him."

"What are you doing here?" Diego asked, coming into the room.

"Uh... do you know about mom?" Luther asked and I wanted to ask, but I didn't have time.

"You got what you wanted, one way or another." Diego spat.

"Wanna tell me what you're doing here?" Luther asked as I moved over to the desk.

"Looking for Five." Diego muttered and I slammed my hands down on the desk.

"We all have something in common, so shut up so I can think." I snapped at them both.

"Who put you in charge?" Diego asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm older than both of you. I think that puts me in charge." I looked at him carefully.
"Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to find your brother, preferably before he does something stupid."

"What are you gonna do when you find Five, save the day?" Luther asked his brother, ignoring everything I just said.

"Yeah, it's what I do." Diego replied and I groaned. Five was right about that hero complex.

"Really? Last I checked you mopped floors." Luther smirked a little.

"And what do you do? Sit on the moon for 4 years? Waiting for orders?" Diego moved towards his brother and Pogo sighed.

"Boys. This won't help us find Five." He reminded and I crossed my arms over my chest.
I watched them bicker and sighed, feeling like I was babysitting.
Luther punched a hole in the closet and Pogo groaned.
"Miss Y/N, if you wouldn't mind?"

"Both of you quit it now. We don't have time for this." I stepped forward and Diego tilted his head and looked at me.

"Yeah? Well what are you gonna do about it Grandma?" He smirked and I raised both my hands, forcing them back a few steps.
"What the Hell...?"

"Shut your mouths or I'm going to cut your tongues out." I warned.
"I think you're forgetting that I'm a professionally trained time travelling assassin. I could kill both of you right now by snapping my fingers. I wouldn't test my patience because it's running a little thin."

"You're a professionally trained... what?" Luther asked quietly.

"That won't be necessary." Pogo stepped forward.
"This house was attacked. We barely got out with our lives. And Grace... she wasn't so lucky. Your brother is missing and this is how you ride to the occasion? Take your nonsense elsewhere. Now."

"Sorry, Pogo." Diego muttered.

"Yeah, sorry, Pogo." Luther mumbled and they both left the room.

"Do you have any idea where Master Five could be?" Pogo asked me and I let out a sigh.

"Maybe. There are a few places across the city... but by the time I get to one, he could have already moved on." I shook my head.
"I'm not going to waste my time looking, he'll come and find me eventually."

"If you see him, please tell him what happened and inform him that I haven't been able to locate Master Klaus since just before the attack." I nodded my head.

"I'll let him know and if I find Klaus I'll send him back here. Until then I'm going to the library." I moved towards the door.

"Thank you, Miss Y/N. Be safe." I nodded my head and gave him a small smile, before leaving the room.

~

"Hey." I smiled as Five dropped down next to me.
"I knew you'd find me eventually." I kissed his cheek.

"Are you drunk?" Five asked me and I hummed, nodding my head.

"A lil bit, yeah. Want some?" I offered him the bottle of whiskey and he took it, taking a long drink.
"You look like shit, what happened?"

"My last lead on the eyeball blew up. Literally." He sighed and I pulled the other bottle out of the bag.
"Why are you getting drunk in the library?"

"Everything hurts." I admitted and Five nodded.
"And we're probably gonna die in a few days, so why not?"

"I always forget you're a pessimist when you're drunk." Five sighed, taking another drink.

"What's the plan? Get sobered up and save the world?" I asked, bringing the bottle up to my lips.

"No." Five shook his head.
"I'm going to sit here and drink with you, because you might be right. We might die in a few days." I held my bottle up slightly.

"To the apocalypse?" I offered and Five tapped his bottle against mine.

"Why not?"