21

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Look, I hate to be the one to say this, but everyone needs to be prepared." Luther muttered.

"For what?" Diego asked.

"To do whatever it takes to stop Vanya." Allison hit her dumbass brother with her notepad and he glared at her slightly.
"I- we may not have a choice, Allison."

"Bullshit." Diego called.
"There's always options."

"Yeah, like what?" Five asked.

"I don't know." Diego mumbled.

"Whatever we decide..." Luther stood up.
"We need to find Vanya, and fast. She could be anywhere."

"Or... here?" Klaus placed down the newspaper, so we could all see.

"That's right, her concert is tonight." Diego whispered.

"Hello..." we all looked up at the bowling alley worker.
"I hate to intrude, but my manager said if you're not going to bowl, you gotta leave." She smiled awkwardly, before walking away.

"Who's turn is it?" I asked jokingly and Luther picked up a ball, throwing it across the lanes and got a strike.

"She's our sister." Allison wrote on the notepad and Luther sighed.

"Were the only ones capable of stopping this. We have a responsibility to dad." Luther replied.

"To dad?" Diego scoffed.
"No. I've heard enough-"

"He sacrificed everything to bring us back together." Luther glared at Diego and Five leaned forward.

"No, I'm with Luther on this one. We can't give her a chance to fight back." Five shook his head.

"I couldn't disagree more." I looked at him.
"She's scared and overwhelmed with this new power that's been bottled up practically her whole life. If you attack her, you'll all die."

"Exactly." Diego nodded his head at me.

"There are billions of lives at stake. We're past trying to save just one." Five looked at me.
"I'm sorry, Delores."

"Hey, you know guys, maybe I could help?" Klaus offered.

"Now is not the time." Luther rolled his eyes.

"No, let him finish." Diego defended and I suddenly felt proud of the knife wielding vigilante.
"He saved my life today."

"Is that true?" Luther sounded genuinely surprised and I pretended that his doubt didn't hurt just a little, even though it wasn't aimed at me.

"Yeah, yeah. I did... take credit for it. In fact, the real hero... was Ben." No one seemed convinced.
"Listen, at Jenkins' cabin, he punched me in the face. Y/N saw it! And earlier at the house, he was the one that saved Diego, not me."

"You saw Ben punch Klaus?" Five asked me with a raised eyebrow.
Klaus looked at me with pleading eyes.

"I watched Klaus get punched in the face by a ghost, but I couldn't see them." I sighed.

"You are unbelievable, Klaus." Luther shook his head and I found it ridiculous they couldn't believe Klaus, although his power was to commune with the dead.

"You want proof, is that it?" Klaus glared at his brother.
"All right, I'll give you proof." Klaus picked up a bowling ball and I groaned. This wasn't going to end well.
"It's showtime, baby! Catch!" Klaus threw the ball over my head and Five pulled me to the side a little as the bowling ball landed behind us. On the ground.

"Is there any way to silence that voice in the back of your head that screams out to be the centre of attention?" Luther asked and I rubbed my eyes.

"You know, I liked you a lot better, before you got laid." Klaus sassed and Allison's face turned up one of shock.
"Which wasn't his fault, because he was ridiculously high, right? And the girl... she thought he was a furry..." Five looked at me in surprise and I held my hands up, not knowing what was happening anymore.

"Stop!" Klaus shut up and Allison began to walk away.
"Allison- Allison, wait!" Luther chased after her and a woman approached us with a child.

"Excuse me? It's my son Kenny's birthday today, and, uh, wouldn't your children be happier playing with kids their own age?" She asked and I narrowed my eyes at her slightly.
"Assuming it's okay with your two dads?"

"I would rather chew off my own foot." Five spat and I sighed as she looked at me.

"What he said." I replied tiredly, before the familiar sound of a message from the Commission caught both mine and Five's attention.
The woman ushered her kid away and we stood up, looking for the message.
"Dickhead, over here." I grabbed the golden tube from the ball return machine. It only had Five's name on it, but I didn't care.

"How the Hell did she find us?" Five asked, before pulling out a handful of sweets from his pocket, unwrapping one and revealing a tracker.
"She's good." He dropped it on the floor and crushed it, before I took one of the sweets from him and popping it into my mouth. Five took the canister and turned it over, showing a fortune cookie inside.
"Jesus." He opened it and threw the metal casing on the floor as he broke the cookie in half.

TIME MARCHES ON... OR DOES IT?
Rain Quail, Rm 12

"You sure about this?" I asked carefully.
"We could be walking into a trap."

"We? I'm going alone. She's too dangerous." Five replied stubbornly.

"Sorry, but you know I can't let you do that, Five." I shrugged and he narrowed his eyes at me.
"She wants us both dead. Going alone isn't an option."