47

It's almost over guys...
There's gonna be 51 chapters in total

Y/N's P.O.V.

There was no doomsday, which turned out to be caused by Vanya anyway, but we were still trapped in 1963 with no way back.
Vanya, Luther, Allison, Five and I all watched the news, reporting Kennedy's death. It was reading out the most wanted and I had a bad feeling in my gut.

"Vanya Hargreeves, wanted in connection to the deaths of several FBI agents, inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza.
A Cuban exile, known only as Diego, who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium."

"Cuban?" Diego muttered.

"A bare-knuckle boxer, with suspected ties to the mafia, who fights under the alias King Kong." I looked at Luther with a glare that said 'really', but he just rolled his eyes.
"Allison Chestnut, a Negro radical responsible for instigating and organising the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter. And finally, Klaus, the controversial cult leader and known tax evader. The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy and unidentified girl, who they believe are being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network..."

"Well, they're not wrong." I shrugged.
"I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days." Five chuckled at my comment, nodding his head and the others didn't look amused.

"God. I hate that photo." Diego mumbled.

"They're saying I instigated the riot?" Allison spoke up.
"That's unbelievable."

"Look, the good news is, we restored the timeline and stopped doomsday." Luther nodded.
"So-"

"Yeah, a real bunch of goddamn heroes, we let Kennedy die." Diego interrupted.

"Yeah, and now we're officially the most wanted people in the world. The FBI is after us, the Dallas police, the secret service. It's only a matter of time, before they track us down here." Allison stressed as a Klaus came down the stairs.

"Well, where are we supposed to go?" Vanya asked.

"I have this yurt just outside of Reykjavik." Klaus suggested.
"We could totally lay low there. Folks there are a little weird, but lovely."

"Hey, numbnuts." Five called and Klaus shut up.
"Hiding's not gonna make a difference here. The Commission will hunt us down wherever and whenever we go."

"He's right. They'll never stop." Diego muttered.

"I'm sorry, since when are you an expert on the Commission?" Five asked his brother.

"Since I got back from there." Diego replied.

"What?" Five asked.

"Oh, so that's where Lila took you." I muttered.
"I suddenly appreciate being left in the dirt." Klaus giggled slightly.

"Yeah, they headhunted me, offered me a job." Diego ignored me.
"Full time with benefits, which I had to turn down."

"They headhunted you... the village idiot?" Five questioned, looking at me in disbelief.

"What? Am I not allowed to be headhunted?" Diego challenged.
"Only the almighty Five needs to be in demand?"

"Diego, you're not Commission material, alright? Got an obstinate nature to ya. Right, Delores? You grew up in the Commission, tell him I'm right." Five glanced at me and I held my hands up.

"I'm not getting involved in this." I sighed. The only reason I didn't want to be involved was simple. Five was wrong and I didn't feel like arguing with him.