46

Y'all have no idea how confusing this was to edit, I wrote this in the early hours of this morning and I'm honestly surprised it makes sense

Y/N's P.O.V.

Old Five and old me began to set up, both of them letting out way too many farts to be normal. I smirked at Luther slightly and he rolled his eyes.

"Flatulence. Stage four." He muttered and Five nodded.

"See? What's your plan now, Bucko?" Five farted and I scoffed.
"That was just lunch, alright? Shut up." I took Five's arm and pulled him off to the side a little, glancing at the others suspiciously.

"What is the plan?" I asked him quietly.
"They're going to try and kill us, but we can't kill them and they're not going to give us the briefcase. Not willingly."

"I don't know." Five shook his head.
"But we need to find a way to send them both through that portal without it."

"Both of them?" I questioned.
"But what about-"

"She's still you. I'm not going to put her through 6 months of torture if I don't have to. Not again." Five mumbled and I wanted to argue, but I just nodded my head.
"It shouldn't do too much damage to the timeline."

~

"This is my favourite part. The calm before the storm." Old Five spoke and I rolled my neck.

"They're really going to kill you, aren't they?" Luther asked quietly, eyeing the gun.

"They can try. I've wanted me dead for decades, so I know she is going to try pretty damn hard." I sighed and Luther looked at me worriedly.

"Look, the briefcase." Five whispered and I noticed that neither of our old selves had ahold of it.

"No, don't. You won't be able to get there on time." Luther warned as Five looked at me.

"Of course I will, with Delores' help..." I nodded my head and
"This is our only chance."

"Just remind me, uh, what was the final stage of paradox psychosis?" Luther asked quietly

"Homicidal rage." I mumbled, stretching my arms.

"Right..." Luther muttered and Five stepped forward a few steps.
"No, Five. Stop. No." Luther spluttered quietly. I raised my hands, ready to pull the briefcase close enough for Five to grab it.
Five looked back and nodded at me and I attempted to pull the briefcase forward as Five spacial jumped, but our old selves beat us to it.

"Bad idea, shit-heel." Old me had the briefcase in one hand and a handgun in the other, the gun pointed at me. Old Five also had his gun pointed at Five and Luther sighed, stepping forward. He took the gun from old Five and glared at old me.

"Stop it, all right? All of you!" He scolded and we all moved a few steps closer to him.
"Pull it together. Now, Kennedy is going to be coming around that corner any minute. So, let's just take a deep breath..." He took a breath and we all copied, not taking our eyes off each other.
"Now, were all family here, okay? So can we all just try to get along for a few more minutes?"

"You want it?" I asked old Five.

"Ladies first. Go ahead, Delores." He nodded and I smirked a little.

"What's that?" Luther asked before I stepped forward and kicked him hard in the groin.
"Shit!"

"Now..." Old Five sighed.

"Where were we?" Both Fives disappeared and I turned to face old me, just as she punched me across the jaw.
Luther doubled over in pain as the rest of us fought out doppelgängers.
I kicked old me in the ribs, before she used her power to knock me to the ground. I kicked her feet from underneath her, before jumping up. She was slower than me, but I was weaker. Both Fives spacial jumped around us and I had to try and concentrate on the fight on front of me.
Old me pulled out her handgun and I barely managed to kick it out of her hands in time.
She got up off the ground, before hitting me in the stomach and I stumbled back. She dodged almost all of my next few punches and I dodged hers. I managed to catch her cheekbone and she fell back, just enough for me to turn and kick her hard.