43

Y/N's P.O.V.

Driving whilst fighting to stay conscious was more difficult than it seemed.
I felt like I was drunk and hungover at the same time.
I turned into the alley next to Elliott's and stopped as something hit the front of the car, smacking my head off the steering wheel, which didn't help my headache at all.

"Delores?" Five asked, opening the car door and I blinked a few times as he got me out of the car.
"What the Hell, you just hit Luther with the car- are you okay?"

"I got drugged." I muttered and his eyes widened.

"By who? Where's Diego?" Five asked and I sighed.

"Lila." I mumbled and Five wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me away from the car.

"Five, let me help." Luther muttered.
"You go and find the others-"

"No. What did I say to you yesterday?" Five snapped at him and I winced at my headache.
"It's every sibling for himself." Five spacial jumped us inside and I felt sick come up my throat, causing me to lean forward and puke into the sink.
"Let it out." Five mumbled, rubbing my back as I puked, before getting me a glass of water.

"Thanks." I muttered, taking the glass and drinking it in one.
"But we couldn't have just walked up here?"

"You needed to get it out of your system." Five shrugged.

"I'm a little late, aren't I?" I forced myself to smile and Five sighed.

"Yeah. Only by... 20 hours or so." Five looked at me and I was surprised, I only thought I was unconscious for a few minutes, 20 at most, but it turned out to be more like 19 hours. It took me a while to get back.
"Feeling better?

"Surprisingly, yeah." I chuckled. I still felt a little sickly, but better than I did in the car.
"I'm not a 100%, I'm barely at 45%, but I'm functioning."

"We're never at 100%." Five sighed and he had a point.
"What happened?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't know." I rubbed my temples as Five refilled my glass.
"Diego wanted to bury Elliott and I couldn't say no. We had just enough time to do that and get back after we found Klaus and Ben, but Lila showed up. She drugged us using a flask and I thought I was out for minutes, not hours, but..."

"It's okay." Five nodded his head and I finished my drink, Five replacing it with another one. I looked at him in confusion and he sighed.
"I was going out to look for you, but now you're here... It's time for plan C."

"Really? Plan C kind of sucks." I muttered, drinking the water and Five opened the fridge, grabbing a pre-made bottle of water.

"Five?" Luther called and I winced as I leaned on the counter. Five drank the water quickly and Luther came in.
"Five, what-" He looked at his brother weirdly and I put the empty glass down.
"You okay?"

"We're gonna need to be hydrated." Five said to me and I nodded.

"Hydrated?" Luther repeated and Five picked up baby powder off the counter. He poured it into his shirt and pants, before handing it to me and I did the same, except I just poured it into my shirt and rubbed it onto my legs.
"What's with the baby powder?"

"It'll help with the itching." I explained rubbing my hands together.

"What itching? There's itching? What the Hell is going on here?" Luther questioned.
"First, Five decides he has to go and find you, then you show up as he is about to leave and hit me with a car and now there's itching?"

"Sorry about the car thing." I muttered, still feeling pretty dizzy.
I patted the baby powder though my shirt and stretched my arms above my head.

"You do have a plan."

"Well, it's a desperation move, but..." Five sighed.
"Since our brain dead siblings are incapable of meeting a simple deadline, we have no choice."

"No choice about what?" Luther asked carefully

"We have to find ourselves." I sighed, really not happy about it. I looked at my watch, before glancing at Five.
"We just arrived in Dallas 15 minutes ago."

"Should I be worried about you two?" Luther asked worriedly and I rolled my eyes.

"Luther, if you recall, Y/N and I were sent to 1963, on a job by the Commission to make sure the president was assassinated." Five explained, pulling on his blazer.

"Oh, so wait! Your old selves are out there?" Luther looked surprised.

"Precisely." Five nodded.

"What? Just walking around Dallas?" Luther looked at us both, hope in his eyes.

"Walking around Dallas with a briefcase that can get us home."

"Oh my God, Five, you are a genius." Luther grinned.

"However, there are two significant problems, which is why I don't like this plan one bit." I muttered and Five frowned a little.
"Problem number one: We are trained assassins. Arguably the most dangerous assassins in the space-time continuum. We're not going to act kindly to bumping into ourselves.
Problem number two... you shouldn't exist in close proximity to yourself in the same timeline. The side effects can be disastrous."

"Side effects? What side effects?" Luther looked at me.

"Well, according to Commission Handbook chapter 27, subsection 3b, the seven stages in paradox psychosis are... Stage one; denial. Two; itching. Three; extreme thirst and urination. Four; excessive gas. Five; acute paranoia. Six; uncontrolled perspiration. And seven; homicidal rage." Five explained.

"Homicidal rage?" Luther repeated and I nodded.
"Jeez, I don't know. This maybe isn't such a good idea."

"It's a Hail Mary, but what choice do we got, Luther?" Five sighed.

"Well, I don't know. You already seem a bit squirrelly, if I'm being honest. Not to mention, Y/N was just drugged." Luther reasoned.

"Look, Luther, I'm going to need you to help us get through this one, alright? We... we need a spotter." Five explained to his brother.

"What is that? Like a wingman?"