6

There's been so much positive feedback on this book already and it means so much to me, thanks my dudes
:)

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential." The man explained and I looked at the ground, uninterested.
"Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

"Well, we cant get consent if you don't give us a name." Five growled and I sighed.

"Well that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

"What about my consent?" Klaus asked and I had a feeling this was about to get very amusing or very dangerous.

"Excuse me?" The man asked.

"Who gave you permission... to lay your hands... on my children?" Klaus asked.

"What?" The three of us asked in confusion.

"You heard me." He clenched his jaw.

"I haven't touched your children." The man sat forward.

"Oh really? Then how did he get that swollen lip then?" Klaus stood up.

"He doesn't have a swollen-" Klaus punched his brother and my jaw dropped, before I covered my mouth in an attempt to stop the short laugh that escaped my throat.

"And how did she get that black eye?" Klaus elbowed me in the face before I could stop him and I stumbled back a few steps. I brought my hand up to my eye and winced slightly, looking at Five in disbelief. He looked just as shocked as I did and Klaus leaned on the desk.
"I want it. Name, please. Now."

"You're crazy." The man muttered nervously and Five moved his hand up to my eye, but I swatted it away.

"You got no idea." Klaus chuckled, before picking a snow globe up from the desk.
"Peace on earth. That is so sweet." He said softly, before smashing it against his head. Five stepped back a little and put his hand on my wrist.
"God, that hurt." Klaus yelled and the man reached for the phone.

"I'm calling secur- What are you doing?" Klaus snatched the phone from him.

"There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office and we need security, now. Schnell!" Klaus dropped the phone and the man moved back in his seat slightly.
"Now here's what's going to happen, Grant..."

"It's... Lance." He corrected in a whisper.

"In about 60 seconds two security guards are gonna burst through that door and they're going to see a whole lot of blood and they're gonna wonder what the Hell happened?" Five and I smirked at each other.
"And we're going to tell them that you... beat the shit out of us." Klaus sobbed dramatically and Lance looked truely terrified.
"You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you, oh my god, you're going to get passed around like..." Klaus started to wiggle and I was struggling not to laugh at this point.
"You're gonna do- you're gonna do great, that's all I'm saying."

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard." Lance whispered and Klaus nodded.

"Thank you." He sighed, before spitting out some glass. I cleared my throat.

"So, can we see those files now? Pretty please?" I asked with am innocent smile and he nodded his head hesitantly, getting out of the seat. He led us into the next room and Five stayed by my side.

"What about the security?" Five muttered and I smirked at him.

"I used my telekinesis to disconnect the phone as soon as we walked into the room, I didn't want there to be a scene." I shrugged.

"A scene like the one Klaus just caused?" Five asked in amusement.

"A scene where one or both of us would be arrested for the brutal murder of security guards." Five rolled his eyes.

"Don't be stupid, Y/N. I'd never let us get arrested." I nodded my head in agreement and Lance stopped at a file cabinet. Klaus jumped on top and I leaned on it.

"That's strange." Lance muttered.

"What?" Five asked.

"The eye- uh, it hasn't been purchased by a client yet." Klaus jumped down and got very close to Lance.

"What? What do you mean?" He asked softly, still covered in bits of snow globe and blood.

"Well, Uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number... This can't be right. It hasn't even been manufactured yet." Lance looked at us and I swore quietly.
"Where did you get that eye?" Five sighed and shook his head, before taking my hand and pulling me out of the room and then out of the building all together.

"Well, this is not good." He muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"No shit." I sighed.

"I was pretty good, though, right?" Klaus asked hopefully.
"Yeah, what about my consent, bitch?"

"Klaus, it doesn't matter." Five shook his head.

"What? What's the big deal with this eye anyway?"

"There is someone who is going to lose an eye in the next 7 days. They're going to bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it." Five explained.

"We'll find them, Five. We've got to." I reassured.
"7 days is plenty of time."

"Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks now, or...?" Klaus asked after a few seconds.

"Your 20 bucks?" Five asked in disbelief as I sat on the steps.

"Yeah, my 20 bucks." Klaus nodded.

"The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?" I asked and Klaus sighed.

"Well, I'm also quite hungry. Tummy's a rumblin'." He imitated a growling stomach and I rolled my eyes.

"You're useless!" Five said to his brother.
"You're all useless!"

"Oh, come on!" Klaus groaned.
"You need to lighten up old man." Five moved to sit next to me on the steps and Klaus giggled.
"You know, I've just now realised why you're so uptight. You must be horny as Hell!"

"Klaus." I scoffed in disgust and he held up his hands, sitting next to Five.

"All those years by yourself, and then you meet Y/N, but now you're both teenagers again, that got to screw with your head being alone for that long and then... not."

"Well, Y/N and I have been together for almost 5 years, now." Five sighed, taking my hand in his.

"5 years, wow." Klaus giggled.
"God, the longest I've been with someone was... I don't know. Three weeks? And that was only because I was so tired of trying to find a place to sleep." Five pulled me forward suddenly, spacial jumping us into a passing taxi.

"Give a girl a little warning next time." I groaned, putting my hand on the side of my head and the driver swerved slightly.

"Don't stop, just keep going." Five ordered, before looking out the window at Klaus, who was yelling something about his money.