Intro

"Come on Captain (Y/n) the party will be over before we get there at this rate" Why did I even agree to this. I don't even like parties. Oh ya, because according to my crew 'I needed to get out more' what are they talking about I get 'out' plenty. I mean I'm a pirate captain after all. How more 'out' can you get then on the open sea without a care in the world.

"I'm coming. You know the party doesn't even start for another 30 minutes, right?" Why on Earth are they in such a hurry. "We know but Nami told us that we needed to be there early for a head count" Hm, a head count why would they need to count us, weird.

Before long we were standing in front of a large mansion on the edge of the island. I wonder how they scored such a nice place to hold the party, I'm not complaining though. As we reached the door one of the men rang the bell then stepped back behind me.

Before long an orange-haired girl threw the door open a large scowl on her face. "(Y/n) your late. You know you're the last ones to get here" I push past her to go inside while my crew apologies for us being late, if she wanted us here earlier, she should have made the start time earlier.

I make my way through the house following where the loud noises are coming from till, I find the living room where everybody was sitting talking amongst themselves. I'm looking for a free spot when a certain red hair decides to speak up.

"There's the bitch. Do you know we had to fucking wait for you to fucking decide to show up?" I'm so not in the mood to deal with him, "Oh I'm sorry Kidd, I can see you didn't even have time to draw some eyebrows on" I flip him off before making my way over to a free spot next to the Captain of the Heart Pirates. "Why you-" "Leave (Y/N)-ya alone Kidd or you will regret it" Law says pulling out a scalpel before throwing it at Kidd's head, unfortunately it misses.

"Okay! Since everyone's here we can begin. Sanji if you would?" "Yes Nami-Swan~~" Sanji goes around handing out pieces of paper I get one as well and open it to see there's a number on it, he finishes handing them out before going back to his seat. "Okay as you can see you all have a piece of paper with a number on it. We're going to play 7 Minutes in Heaven! Each number matches with someone else in this room. So, let's begin! Also, it is a rule that you have to at least kiss once while in the closet~" Before anyone can argue it's all ready starting, I just hope I get a good partner.

~~~~~~~~~