|5| Madison

Maddy's jaw dropped open

"Xander as in..." Maddy trailed off not wanting to get too ahead of herself.

"Yup. He has told me a lot about you," Alexa said grinning.

Maddy leaned her head against the wall of the truck. She was talking with her best friend and crush's sister. Not only was Alexa Xander's sister, she was his twin sister. Talk about pressure. Maddy knew that Xander had a sister, but she didn't know that he had a twin. They didn't really talk about personal stuff. If Xander was Alexa's sister, this meant that...

"Hold up. You are telling me that Xander is a werewolf?" Maddy asked, incredulously.

"Yup!"

"I'm going to kill that guy. To think one of my best friends didn't tell me that he was a werewolf, when I was fangirling about werewolves to him all the time," Maddy muttered, angrily.

The sound of the lock turning interrupted their conversation. Both Maddy and Alexa scrambled into their positions for the execution of the plan. Maddy slept on the floor, acting unconscious. Squinting, Maddy saw the red-haired guy come in, check Alexa's ropes, nudge Maddy with his foot slightly to check if she is still unconscious and then he call out, "The human is still unconscious and the other one's hands are still tied."

After he left, Maddy quickly got up and start untying Alexa's ropes. They had a few minutes to start executing their plan. Red-haired guy had always checked on her and then after a few minutes brought her some food. Knowing that he would do it once again, Maddy didn't untie Alexa before.

After a few minutes of struggle Maddy was able to untie the rope. She didn't know why they hadn't tied up Maddy as well. Either they seriously underestimated her, or they had expected her to stay unconscious for a longer time. Whatever it was, Maddy was grateful that they hadn't tied her.

When the red-haired guy came, he first gave the food to Alexa, who was sitting near the door with her hands behind her back, acting as if her hands were still tied up. God knows how he expected her to eat from a plate with her hands tied.

He then kept the plate of food near Maddy, who was still acting unconscious. While he was setting down the plate, Alexa got up and locked the door from the inside. Hearing the sound of the latch, the guy turned and when he saw that Alexa's hands were untied, his eyes widened. Not wanting to give him a chance to scream, Maddy quickly got up and tapped him on the back. The moment he turned, Maddy roundhouse kicked him on the face. The guy stumbled back and Maddy did a mae geri kick which contacted his abdomen and he flew back. Well, not literally but you get the idea. It looked quite comical and like a scene straight from the movies.

Alexa quickly hit him in the side of the neck and the guy fell down unconscious. Maddy had specifically asked Alexa to not kill any of the werewolves. She wasn't ready to see dead bodies.