|9| Madison

The first thing Maddy did when she woke up the next morning, was take a long shower

The first thing Maddy did when she woke up the next morning, was take a long shower. She nearly scrubbed her skin off trying to get all the dirt out. After spending an hour in the shower, she had her breakfast. It was lucky that shifters too ate a lot because she was so hungry that she ate enough food to rival a shifter. Considering the fact that she had missed the previous day's dinner and was currently undergoing a change into turn into a werewolf, she was bound to feel hungry.

Maddy then decided to have a talk with Jeremy to make sure that he was good enough for Leia. Jeremy had crystal clear eyes and honey blonde hair. Jeremy looked somewhat like Barbie but manlier and way more muscular. While Xander was more on the leaner side, Jeremy was more buff.

"So, you are Leia's mate," Maddy said glaring at Jeremy. What? She needed to make sure that he was a good guy. Only then would he get her approval to date Leia.

Instead of being intimidated by Maddy and her glare, Jeremy looked like he was trying to control his smile. That just pissed Maddy off.

"You have no idea what I am capable of!" Maddy said threateningly.

"Don't take it personally, but I feel like I am being threatened by a cupcake," Jeremy said grinning.

"Don't forget that I've been training with werewolves my entire life and I didn't even know it! You might say this to me now, but I dare you to tell it to me after I kick you in the nuts," Maddy warned.

It was true. All her life, Maddy had apparently been talking and living among werewolves, but she had been too blind to see it. Half the people in her school were werewolves from Leia's pack, but what shocked her the most was that she had been unknowingly training with werewolves all the time. Her karate class wasn't a class, but pack training. Leia's dad or the Alpha, thought that it would be a good idea for Maddy to train with pack as she was the Alpha's daughter's best friend and might be in danger. All the training had helped her in escaping, but Maddy would have appreciated knowing that she was training with werewolves and not humans. No wonder she always felt so small and weak during karate classes!

Jeremy's eyes widened on hearing the comment about kicking his nuts. Werewolf or human, the nuts was one weakness for all boys.

"Fine. We need to go after a few minutes anyway. What do you want to know?" he said crossing his arms across his chest.

"How many girls have you been with before Leia?" Maddy asked, narrowing her eyes.

"None."

Maddy knew he was lying. One thing all the stories on Wattpad were right about was that all werewolves were hot. Every single one of them although Xander was definitely the hottest among them. Maddy was sure that girls would have hit on him. Maddy didn't believe that he turned all girls down. He must have at least one girlfriend while Leia was in New York.