|33| Madison

All eyes turned on her

All eyes turned on her. Maddy shifted uncomfortably. She had never been comfortable with being the center of attention.

"Are you sure? How do you know?" Justin asked.

Before Maddy explained anything, she asked Xander for his phone. In his phone, she googled Valencia Hotel. The hotel was located about sixteen miles away from where they were. On searching more, she found exactly what she was searching for. Just beside the hotel, was a field which was open to the public. It was used by young boys to play games like cricket and stuff. Slowly, a plan started formulating in her mind.

Maddy then started explaining how she reached to her conclusion, hurriedly. If the matefinder was kept in that hotel it complicated matters. They would have to make sure that the hotel is evacuated so that no humans get hurt but they also need to make sure that the enemies don't have any idea that they were going to attack. If they could take the enemies by surprise, they could find out who this boss was and finish this fight, once and for all.

"This could also be a trap," Tristan mused aloud.

"We should launch an attack on the hotel. If the matefinder is kept there, then this might be our only chance. We should take the risk," Xander asserted.

Maddy wondered where the Beta of the Amalthea pack was. Surely, this was an important matter, important enough for him to attend.

"We will take half of the Amalthea Pack and Callisto Pack to the hotel while the other half guards the territory. You kids will stay here. You've had enough adventure for a lifetime."

Immediately, shouts of displeasure rang out. No one wanted to be left out. Even though Maddy had come to know about their existence only about a month ago, she felt a strange sort of connection with them. Sure, some people still didn't like her *cough* Katie *cough*, but she had made some amazing friends, or rather amaztastic friends, as Alexa would say who she wouldn't trade for the world. She sure as hell, won't sit around and wait for them.

"We need to strike tomorrow. All our wolves will be fastest and strongest during the full moon," Justin said.

Everyone agreed except Maddy.

"But even the rogues will be stronger and faster during the full moon. We should attack when they are weak," Maddy reasoned. "The only advantage we have is the element of surprise. We'll need to act quick and swift."

For the first time her love for books was being helpful. She always loved reading all kinds of books, especially those which have the element of thriller and adventure. She loved learning about battles that happened in the past, all because of the Percy Jackson series which made her love the subject of History. As a result, she had a vast amount of knowledge about strategies.

Tristan looked impressed but Justin still seemed to be unconvinced.

"But we have a larger number of people," Justin argued.