|18| Madison

"Don't fight

"Don't fight. We'll surrender for now. No point in getting hurt," Xander murmured to Leia and Maddy. Maddy nodded, allowing Xander to take the lead.

Tooth-necklace lady strode forward. Even among all the bulky men who were almost double her size, she was a natural leader.

"So, you've brought reinforcement. Wait. Is that-," she stopped abruptly when her gaze landed on Xander. The way tooth-necklace lady looked at Xander, made Maddy's skin crawl. She started walking towards Xander and stopped when she right in front of him. With one of her fingers she traced Xander's face. Xander stiffened under her touch and took a step back. Maddy internally vomited at the thought of tooth-necklace lady and Xander together. Even Katie and Xander seemed like a better match.

"Hmmm... You are the future Alpha of the Amalthea Pack. Boss wanted us to capture you. Guess you made our work easier."

She then proceeded to examine Xander's face. A few seconds later she cooed, "What a pity that such a pretty face will be wasted. Maybe boss will let me have some fun before killing you. Yeah, I'll ask him about it."

The three of them grimaced at that thought. Maddy wanted to slap the crap out of tooth-necklace lady, but she clenched her fist and remained in her place. Xander wasn't hers to be possessive over him, in the first place.

Next, tooth-necklace lady looked at Leia.

"You are pretty too I guess, but I don't swing that way," tooth-necklace lady said, cackling at her own joke. "We will take her to the dark market, I am sure that people will a high price for her."

A low growl came from the bushes and tooth-necklace lady snapped her head towards that direction. Maddy's eyes widened. She had almost forgotten that Jeremy was hiding there. The fact that Leia was going to be sold to some sort of a dark market did not sit well with Jeremy. Maddy started coughing loudly, trying to cover up the growl. Tooth-necklace lady narrowed her eyes towards Maddy.

"Search the bushes," she commanded and immediately two of her lackeys started searching. Thankfully, they didn't find Jeremy or Alexa.

Next, tooth-necklace lady's gaze landed on Maddy. Maddy tried not to show any fear, but failed. The lady reminded of Bellatrix Lestrange. They both had an air of insanity surrounding them.

"A human. I wonder what a human tastes like. If the myths are true, humans taste delicious," she said licking her lips.

Maddy immediately takes a step back. Eating her? This just proved the fact that tooth-necklace lady was insane. The way tooth-necklace lady smiled at her made her want to retch. Thinking about it, maybe the tooth that the lady was wearing was one of her victims. The teeth looked like a human one, so Maddy had assumed that it as one of her milk teeth that fell of or something but now, knowing how insane the lady was, the tooth was probably the tooth belonging to one of her first kills or something. A vicious growl interrupted the flow of her thoughts.