|34| Madison

"Today is full moon, right?" Xander asked Maddy the next day

Maddy nodded and sat down in the chair, making herself comfortable. She was very curious to see what werewolves did during the full moon. Apparently, they ran together as a pack and Maddy wanted to see it. Justin had decided that Maddy's plan was better considering the fact that the Calisto Pack wouldn't be able to make it all the way to California in a day. That was why there would be no attack today.

"We know that you were very excited about the full moon but there is a problem," Xander continued. "As you already know, during full moon our wolves are more dominant. You got a firsthand experience of it yesterday from my father. A wolf is more dominant during the evenings and night as compared to mornings."

"Today night, our wolves be the most dominant and some of the younger werewolves might get out of control and hurt you. Since, you are a human and not part of the pack, some people might perceive you as a threat," Xander continued.

"What?" Maddy asked, wide eyed. No one had told her about being attacked by her friends!

"We aren't sure what will happen as this is the first time a human is going to stay during full moon," Alexa explained.

"Then what do I do?"

"You'll need to lock yourself in a room from the inside. All the doors are extremely strong to prevent werewolves from breaking, so we can't break in even if we tried."

"Okay...," Maddy said nervously. She couldn't beat up any of them even if she tried. They were her family and she couldn't possibly think of hurting them but she also wanted to see the pack running during the full moon. It's not a sight you get to see frequently.

"What about Tristan? Won't he be in danger too?" Maddy asked. If they might harm a human, what would they do to the Alpha of another pack.

"No. When Tristan came to Amalthea Pack territory, a small blood ritual was done so that we can't hurt him until he hurts us first. If he tries to harm our pack in anyway the spell will be broken. So, there's no worry."

Maddy nodded. She noticed that Jeremy hadn't uttered a word since the time he got here. She prodded him for some time, trying to get him to talk, but soon gave up.

Xander cleared his throat. "It is said that losing your mate is one of the worst things ever, even worse than death. It feels like your soul has been ripped into two halves. Knowing that your mate is being touched by someone without her consent must be hard for Jeremy. They didn't even get to mate properl-"

"Stop right there. I don't need to know about Leia's 'business' with Jeremy," Maddy said blushing, using her fingers to make quotation marks when she said the word 'business'.

Xander snorted. "Who calls sex 'business'?"

Alexa laughed which made Maddy blush harder. Maddy had spent the first ten years of her life in India and Sex Ed in India was like the middle child in a family with three kids- no one cared about it. She grew up in a very conservative society and as a result, for the first few years in her teen years, she had trouble even making friends with boys. Naturally, she felt awkward talking about sex to anyone, even her mom. Heck, she wasn't even allowed to even have a boyfriend.

"Stop it, Xander. You are making her uncomfortable," Jeremy said, amusement dancing in his eyes.

At least Jeremy had cheered up slightly at Maddy's expense.

Maddy glared at the three of them. "If this is all you're going to talk about, I'll leave."

Alexa and Jeremy stopped teasing her. Xander however, was another story.

"Are you homework? Cause I wanna put you on my table and do you all night," Xander said waggling his eyebrows.

"Roses are red,

Violets are fine.

You be the 6,

I'll be the 9."

Maddy blushed and avoided eye contact. Was it getting hot in there or was it just her?

Get a hold of yourself, Maddy chided herself and then turned to Xander.

"If you don't stop right now, I'll tell them about that," Maddy said referring to the time that she had found out that Xander was extremely ticklish.

At first Xander was confused, but soon his eyes widened with realization.

"I hate you," he replied but stopped dirty talking her, much to Maddy's relief.

This exchange peaked Alexa's amusement and she kept bugging the two of them to tell what it was about until Jeremy interrupted.

"We need to go now."

Maddy looked around to see that the sun was already setting. A dangerous time for her to be outside. Maddy hurried inside the temporary room given to her and locked the door.

It was an average sized room with white walls and two windows which looked over a large number of trees. Maddy didn't have many belongings of hers as she didn't exactly have time to pack her things in a suitcase while being kidnapped. The only things she had from New York was her mother's ring and the clothes that she had been wearing that day, which were now torn. It didn't matter much because in the room was a huge closet which had already been filled with a large quantity of clothes of various sizes, probably because werewolves end up ripping their dresses if they shifted without removing their clothes and weren't powerful enough to shift with their clothes on.

Maddy had left her cellphone in New York and didn't have time to buy a new one, so she didn't have anything to do. Since, she was supposed to stay in here all night and didn't have anything to do, Maddy decided to go to sleep.

Make sure to vote, comment and share this story. -Aroha 

  -Aroha