|6| Madison

"Maddy!" Leia shouted and started running towards he

"Maddy!" Leia shouted and started running towards he. Before Maddy could stop her, Leia leapt on top of her and hugged her and they both fell on the ground. They both burst out laughing.

Maddy noticed how horrible Leia looked. Leia's eyes were red and puffed up from crying and she looked like she hadn't slept for weeks. Leia had always made sure that she looked classy and sassy, but looking at her now, you wouldn't be able to recognize her.

"What were you thinking? You got me so worried Maddy. I am the one who runs into trouble. Not the other way round!" Leia jokingly scolded Maddy.

"It wasn't like I asked them to kidnap me!" Maddy grumbled, to which Leia chuckled. Maddy took out the ring and stuffed it in her pocket. Leia got up and helped Maddy up.

Maddy noticed that the hot guy was hugging the shit out of Alexa and was joined by another hot guy who was fretting over Alexa. How did Leia know all of them? And more importantly, what the hell was Leia doing in California? One week wasn't up yet, so Leia should have been in New York. Leia dragged her over to Alexa and the other two guys. It was then that she noticed that the second guy looked like the boy who Leia had video called during her birthday. He introduced himself as Jeremy. Alexa grinned and winked at Maddy and then nudged the hot guy. He extended his hand and grinned.

"I'm Xander. I'm assuming you are Madison, Leia's best friend who she hasn't stopped talking about?"

Maddy almost melted on the spot. Not only did Xander have an amazing personality, he also looked like a freaking movie star! Not to mention the fact that he had an adorable accent and his voice was so deep that Maddy nearly swooned.

Everybody was waiting for her response so she cleared her throat, trying to clear all her thoughts about how hot Xander was and make a proper sentence. "Yup. The one and only."

Alexa watched the exchange with amusement. After a minute of small talk, Alexa looked at her pointedly.

"Aren't you going to tell him?"

Everyone else looked confused. Maddy almost slapped herself. With all the excitement, she had almost had forgotten that Xander didn't know that she was Maddy.

"You know I expected you to look weirder after you said that you like hot sauce on brownies." Maddy joked. Xander had once mentioned on Wattpad that he liked the weird combination of hot sauce and brownies, much to Maddy's horror. Ever since then Maddy continuously teased him about it.

"Huh?" Xander said furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

After a few seconds, recognition dawned on his face and his eyes widened.

"Maddy?"

Maddy grinned and nodded. Before she could say anything, Xander enveloped her in a bone-crushing hug. Xander was so tall, that he literally lifted Maddy while hugging her. His huge arms were crushing her. He smelt of some kind of amazing cologne and Maddy could have stayed there forever if she wasn't being choked because of those damn muscles. Maddy patted his back awkwardly and managed to squeak out two words.