|10| Madison

"Hey," Maddy gasped out, once she caught up with Xander, still trying to catch her breath from running

"Hey yourself," Xander replied, grinning. "You know, the bow you did in front of my dad was quite interesting."

"Shut up."

"Once I am Alpha, I expect you to greet me in a similar way."

Maddy punched Xander's shoulder.

"I didn't know what to. None of you told me what to do, when I meet an Alpha. The only thing I know about werewolves come from story books. And they aren't exactly reliable," Maddy said frowning at Xander, who was clearly enjoying her awkwardness.

"Well, you never asked us to tell you what to do when you met the Alpha," Xander said with a grin.

"What? That doesn't even make sense," Maddy said.

"You don't make sense."

"That doesn't make sense either," Maddy said shaking her head.

"Yes, it does."

"No, it doesn't"

"Yes, it does."

"No, it doesn't."

"Why are you arguing about such a silly thing?"

"I am not arguing. I am just proving that I am right!" Maddy said sassily.

Xander didn't reply. He just rubbed his forehead with his fingers. "You are impossible."

"And you are insufferable."

Xander groaned. "You are going to have a comeback for everything I say, aren't you?"

"Yup," Maddy replied popping the 'p'. "Anyway, since I obviously won this round, I wanted to ask you something. Who is the matefinder?"

"Why should I tell you?" said Xander, sulking.

"Are you seriously mad because I won the argument like a five-year-old kid?"

Maddy poked the side of Xander's stomach, trying to get him to talk. Xander immediately growled and jumped two feet high. If looks could kill, Maddy would have been dead on the spot.

"Would you look at that?" Maddy said, gleefully. "The big, bad Alpha is ticklish!"

"Shut up," Xander growled. "If you tell it to Alexa, I swear on the moon goddess that I will dog ear every single page of every single book that I get my hands on."

Maddy gasped and put her hand on her chest. "You wouldn't!"

"Oh, I would."

"But how does your twin not know that you are ticklish?" Maddy asked, frowning.