Yandere Ririka Momobami

(F/N)'s POV:

I opened my eyes, only to be greeted with darkness. I tried moving my arms and legs, but they were all restrained.

I jumped when I heard a noise not too far from me. I heard a faint 'click' and the room wasn't so dark anymore. I looked down and saw that I was tied down to a bed, my arms tied up above me.

I wasn't as scared as I was when I saw that I still had clothes on.

I looked up. In front of me was a girl. She had long, beautiful silvery hair. She was also in some kind of red school uniform. I noticed she was holding something, clutching it to her chest.

Once she looked at me, her mouth opened as if she were going to speak.

"A...A-are the ropes too tight?" The girl asked in a shy, shaking tone.

Even though this girl kidnapped me, she doesn't seem very dangerous. Hell, she seems way too shy to pull something like this off.

"Umm, c-could you maybe untie me?" I asked with a but of hope in my voice. The girl suddenly snapped her head up and looked me in the eye.

She started to walk closer.

She dropped whatever she was holding and crawled on top of the bed, straddling me. I couldn't help but blush.

"M..My name is R-Ririka Momobami. I..I really like you and I had to get to you before anyone else could! Please know, I'm not going to hurt you."

I have to admit, this girl is adorable.

"If you untie me, I won't rum away. I promise." I said with a gently smile, making her blush.

"O-okay."

I watched as she slowly un-did the ropes. Once I was free, Ririka wrapped her arms around my waist and nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck.

"Now that I have you, I don't plan on letting you go."

Requested by KirariandYumekoFans

Hope you liked it!