Ryota Suzui

(F/N)'s POV:

I groaned as I felt Ryota kiss down my neck, rubbing up and down my sides. I slid my hand up his back and into his hair, tangling my fingers in it. We were in the living room on the couch. The TV was on, but neither of us were really paying attention to it.

"Mmn.." I groaned as Ryota nibbled a particular spot on my neck and created a hickey. I slowly slid my hand up his shirt and felt all around  his back and shoulders. He backed away from my neck and leaned towards my face, pressing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer.

We both jumped when my phone went off suddenly. He frowned and pulled away, making me chuckle as I grabbed my phone to see who was calling. It was my mom. She made sure to call me every once in a while just to check up on me. I answered with a smile and got up from the couch and walked into out room, cracking the door.

• • •

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ryota groaned into his pillow out of boredom. (F/N) had been on the phone for a few hours, and he was getting fidgety.

He wanted their attention.

He sat up and crawled over to (F/N). He sat behind them, wrapped his arms around them and rested his chin on their shoulder, making them chuckle and kiss his nose before going back to the call. Ryota pouted and squeezed them tighter, littering kisses all over their neck, making them giggle.

(F/N) kissed Ryota's cheek before returning to the phone call, ignoring his whining. Ryota frowned and buried his face in (F/N)'s shoulder, hugging them even tighter. (F/N) looked at him and playfully rolled their eyes. They finally ended the call and kissed Ryota's head, making him look up at them with a hopeful smile. They smiled back and pecked his lips, making him blush and hide his face again because they caught him off guard. They laughed and ruffled his hair.

"You have my attention now, Babe."

Can I have another hug..?