Ririka Momobami and Mary Saotome

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ririka, Mary, and (F/N) were all cuddled up in bed together. It was late at night and three of them just went to bed a few hours ago.

(F/N) was in the middle of the two of them. Ririka was hugging them from behind, and Mary was curled up in front of them, her legs entangled with theirs. Suddenly, there was an extremely loud boom of thunder outside, followed by the loud rain.

(F/N), who was the first to hear it, immediately woke up. They had always had an issue with loud noises, especially thunderstorms. Mary and Ririka were still asleep, somehow. Until Ririka didn't feel (F/N) in her arms.

Ririka grumbled and woke up, seeing (F/N) already awake and sitting up. She sat up too.

"(F/N)?"

Before they could answer, another loud sound of thunder occurred. (F/N) screamed and covered their ears, falling back down. Mary, who was now awake, saw the state (F/N) was in. She looked down and pulled (F/N) into her lap, Ririka sitting beside her.

"Not a huge fan of the storm, huh?" Mary asked, running her fingers through (F/N)'s (H/C) hair, making them snuggle into her shoulder. Ririka smiled and rubbed up and down their back, feeling them relax under her touch.

"Why don't we do something, yea? What about a movie?" Ririka asked, finding the remote and turning the TV on. Sure it was storming, but the power was still on.

As Ririka flipped through the channels, there was another loud boom of thunder. (F/N) cried out and hugged Mary tighter, crying into her shoulder. Mary hugged them back just as tight, whispering comforting words into their ear. Ririka turned to them and kissed (F/N)'s head.

Ririka finally landed on a channel. She put the remote on the nightstand and turned back to the other two, sitting beside them and putting her hand on (F/N)'s thigh, rubbing her thumb up and down.

"It's alright, (F/N), the storm can't hurt you, I promise," Ririka whispered to them, smiling at their adorable expression. They looked at her with those beautiful (E/C) eyes. Mary smiled and took Ririka's hand in hers, running her thumb over it.

Ririka and Mary both nuzzled into (F/N), hugging them tighter.

"We're not going anywhere, (F/N), we promise."