Yumeko Jabami

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) had been very stressed lately.

It was school. They all kinds of assignments, projects, and tests they had to get finished. On top of that, they couldn't spend time with their girlfriend because they were so busy with school.

Currently, (F/N) and Yumeko were at (F/N)'s house. They were in seperate rooms; Yumeko being in the living room and (F/N) was in their room.

Yumeko had mentioned what she was going to do, but (F/N) wasn't really listening to her because they were working on an assignment.

Yumeko was building a pillow fort in the living room. She wanted (F/N) to take a break from school work. She also just wanted to spend time with them.

• • •

(F/N)'s POV:

"(F/N)! Can you come to the living room, please!" I heard Yumeko say.

"Yumeko, I'm kind of busy right now. Can it wait until later?" I asked in a soft tone, trying not to sound rude.

As I was working, I heard footsteps coming up the hallway. I felt the bed dip and arms wrapped themselves around my shoulders.

"(F/N), you've been working all day! I just want to spend time with you.." Yumeko mumbled, resting her chin on top of my head. I sighed as I turned around to look at her. "Yumeko, I really want to spend time with you, too. But I have to get these assignments finished." I explained, only for her to start pouting at me.

She suddenly shot up, grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of my room to the living room.

I yelped as she suddenly pushed me down, straddling me.

"(F/N), you need to take a break. You've been working so much, so I thought you could hang out with me?"

She asked, tilting her head with a pout.

"Alright. What do you wanna do Yumeko?" I asked with a smile. Yumeko hummed with a smile.

I noticed the pillow fort behind her. I smiled as Yumeko got off and led me to the pillow fort.

Once we got inside, Yumeko pulled me into her lap and rested her head on top of my head.

"I love you, Yumeko."

"I love you too, (F/N)."

This was bad.

Also, I'm sorry if I don't get to everyone's request.