Kirari Momobami

(F/N)'s POV:

I frowned as I looked at my reflection, letting out an annoyed sigh.

I look disgusting.

I don't know why, but for the past few weeks I've been feeling disgusted with myself for no good reason. Everytime I do look in a mirror, I can't help but point out everything I don't like.

Also, since Kirari is the Student Council President, we can't spend as much time together, so I've been dealing with this by myself.

I sigh, walking out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. I felt tears welling up in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. I sniffled and raised my arm up to my eyes, not hearing the front door open.

"Dear, I'm back!"

I quickly jumped up and wiped my tears away before Kirari got to me. When she did come upstairs, she immediately could tell something was wrong.

Sometimes I hated that she could do that.

Kirari walked up to me, cupping my face in her hands and looked directly into my eyes.

"Who do I need to kill?" 

My eyes widened at what she said. "N-nobody! You d-don't need to kill anyone!" I reassured her, making the glare in her eyes soften a bit. Kirari moved to sit across from me, taking both of my hands in hers. She let go of one of them and moved it to the side of my face, cupping my cheek, gently rubbing it with her thumb.

"Dear, I can tell when you're upset. Tell me what's wrong, please?" Kirari asked in a softer tone, making me look away from her. Kirari seemed to sense what was wrong and wrapped her arms around my shoulders, bringing me closer to her, laying my head on her shoulder.

"(F/N), I will always be here for you. You never, ever have to be afraid to come and talk to me. You know that, right?" She asked, making me nod. She smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"I will always have time for you. Again, never be afraid to come talk to me, Dear." I smiled, small tears forming in my eyes. She noticed this and slowly wiped them away with her thumbs, pecking my forehead.

"I love you, (F/N)."

"I love you too, Kirari."

This was requested.
Hope you liked it!