Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) chuckled as they wrapped their arms around Ririka and pulled her into their lap. Ririka gasped and covered her face with her hands, blushing. (F/N) ruffled her hair and pressed multipling kisses on her temple before laying down, pulling her beside them. Ririka turned around and nuzzled her head under (F/N)'s chin as she felt them hug her tighter.

(F/N) sat up again and Ririka sat up beside them. Ririka scooted closer and rested her head on (F/N)'s shoulder, making them smile and wrap their arm around her, drawing circles on her side. Ririka quivered and gently took (F/N)'s arm off of her side because she was ticklish, and (F/N) knew that and thought it was adorable when Ririka would burst into laughter.

(F/N) smirked and pulled Ririka onto their lap and began to tickle her, making Ririka squeal and squirm around in (F/N)'s arms. (F/N) laughed and kissed all over Ririka's face and neck, making her laugh even more.

"S-stop! I c-can't breathe!" Ririka exclaimed. (F/N) chuckled and let her go, making Ririka crawl off of their lap and back beside them. Ririka pouted and looked at (F/N), who smiled in return and ruffled her hair.

"You are absolutely adorable, Ririka."