Kirari Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Kirari stared at (F/N) in nothing but amusement. (F/N) had gained the honor of resting their head on Kirari's lap. (F/N)'s face was bright red, making Kirari smirk.

Kirari chuckled as she ran her fingers through their (H/C) hair, making them blush even more. Kirari then began to stroke (F/N)'s face, making them close their eyes and relax. (F/N) snuggled a bit deeper into her lap, making her laugh.

"Getting comfortable, aren't you?" Kirari asked with a smirk as she continued to stroke (F/N)'s face. (F/N) blushed and quickly sat up and backed away from her, making her look at them with a smirk. Giggling to herself, Kirari crawled over to (F/N), making them back up and accidentally corner themselves.

"Where do you think you're going, Darling..~?" Kirari asked in a teasing tone as she placed her hand on (F/N)'s thigh and leaned closer to them. Kirari cupped (F/N)'s cheek and leaned closer, connecting their lips.

(F/N) let out a muffled yelp as she did that. Kirari backed away with a smirk, giggling at (F/N)'s even redder face. "You are absolutely adorable, you know that?" Kirari teases and cupped (F/N)'s other cheek and kissed the tip of their nose.

"Absolutely adorable..~"