Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ririka frowned at the sight of Yumeko and (F/N) laughing with each other. They had been together all day. They invited Ririka to hang out with them, but they were too busy with each other to even notice her.

Ririka didn't like that (F/N) was smiling at someone else. Their smile was for her and her only.

Yumeko giggled and took (F/N)'s hand in hers, in a friendly way. (F/N) didn't think much of it and walked with her, forgetting about Ririka behind them. Ririka frowned but she followed them, glaring at Yumeko. (F/N) looked behind them and saw Ririka glaring at Yumeko. They suddenly took Ririka's hand in theirs and smiled at her, making her blush and looked down.

Ririka squeezed their hand.

• • •

Now, the three of them were at the Movies. (F/N) sat in the middle of the of the two girls; Ririka on their left and Yumeko on their right.

Occasionally, Yumeko and (F/N) would whisper to each other, but they barely talked to Ririka. Ririka didn't care about being left out, she just didn't like (F/N) talking with Yumeko. Once the movie was over, they went their separate ways, but Yumeko made sure to hug (F/N) goodbye.

Ririka did not like that.

(F/N)'s POV:

I groaned and raised my hand to cover my eyes, blocking the sunlight that shone through the window.

There was suddenly a loud crash that came from the kitchen, making me jump out of bed and run to the kitchen.

"Ririka, what happened?! Are you okay?!"

Ririka stood in front of me, one pan in her hand and a pot on the floor. I tilted my head. She looked at me for a second before she looked down to the floor.

"I w-wanted to cook for you..."

I smiled and walked over to her, putting the pan and pot on the counter before pulling her into a hug, resting my chin on top of her head.

"You don't usually cook a lot, was there a reason you wanted to cook breakfast?" I asked, feeling her snuggle deeper into my chest. I smiled and rubbed up and down her back.

I flinched when suddenly I felt her kiss my collarbone, before she bit onto it and began to suck on it, making a hickey.

"H-hey, someone's g-gonna see that..." I trailed off as she began to leave more hickies on my neck and collarbone. She looked up at me and took my hand, leading me to our bedroom.

"S-sit down." I did as she said and I felt her sit on my lap. She wrapped her arms around me and leaned forward, making me fall back with her on top of me. I smiled as she nuzzled into my chest, her arms tightening around me.

• • •

I chuckled as Ririka glared at me. I had tried to get up to get something to eat, but she wouldn't get off of me.

"Baby, as much as I love this, I haven't eaten all day. Can I get up, please?" I asked her, only for her to shake her head and hug me tighter. I sighed and smiled, letting my head fall onto my pillow. Ririka drew small circles on my side, making me chuckle. She lifted her head and looked me in the eye, making me tilt my head. She pecked my lips before she quickly looked away and snuggled into my chest.

I chuckled and kissed her head, making her look at me. She nuzzled in my neck, hugging me even tighter.

"Y-you're m-mine, (F/N)."

Ririka is definitely one of my favorite characters to write about.