Miroslava Honebami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Miroslava smiled as she looked at (F/N); who was hogging all the blankets beside her. It was an early Saturday morning and the two decided to sleep in.

"(F/N), we need to get up, Darling," Miroslava whispered in their ear, chuckling to herself when they snuggled deeper into their pillow. Miroslava smiled and leaned down to (F/N)'s neck before beginning to leave small kisses all over it, making them groan.

(F/N) felt something on their neck, and woke up to Miroslava kissing it. They shrieked and pushed her away before turning back around so they weren't looking at her.

"Go away and let me sleep," (F/N) mumbled, jumping when they felt Miroslava suddenly lick up their neck.

"M-Miro!"

Miroslava smirked and continued licking their neck, taking their wrist and pinning it down beside them. She then began to suck at a certain spot, making (F/N) cry out with a red face.

"Are we awake now?" Miroslava asked with a smirk as she pulled away from their neck, chuckling at their adorable red face. (F/N) then flipped over on their stomach and hid their face in their pillow, making Miroslava giggle.

Miroslava then crawled on top of her and kissed the back of their neck before going back and kissing the side of their neck again, leaving more hickies.

"W-wait a s-second, Miro-!"

"I'm afraid I can't, this is what you get for disobeying me..~

Requested by Taylor336761
Hope you liked it!