Itsuki Sumeragi

THIRD PERSON POV:

"(F/N)!" Itsuki giggled as she felt (F/N) litter kisses all over her face and neck. (F/N) kissed her nose before they pulled away with a smile. (F/N) and Itsuki were in the cafeteria because they both had free period at the same time. They were sitting at a small, round table together, with Itsuki sitting beside (F/N).

(F/N) kissed her head and slung their arm around Itsuki, pulling her closer. Itsuki blushed and hid her face in (F/N) shoulder, making them chuckle and ruffle her hair. There were many students who thought that (F/N) was only with Itsuki because of how rich she was, and because she was previously on the Student Council, but that was far from the truth. (F/N) and Itsuki loved each other, and they didn't care who knew.

The bell rang and the loud sound echoed out through the cafeteria, signaling that free period was over. (F/N) pouted and pecked Itsuki's lips before they stood up and went to throw their food away, with Itsuki trailing behind them. Once their trash was thrown away, Itsuki pulled (F/N) into a kiss, lasting for a few seconds.

"I'll see you later, yea?" Itsuki asked as she pulled away. "You know it," (F/N) responded before pecking Itsuki's forehead and walking off to class. Itsuki smiled to herself as she went back to class.

• • •

It was now the end of the day and students were getting ready to go home for the day. Itsuki was standing by the front gate waiting for (F/N). (F/N) had most of their classes at the back of the school, so it took them a little longer to get to the entrance. Itsuki pulled her phone out as she continued to wait for them, not hearing the footsteps creeping up behind her.

Itsuki screamed in surprise when (F/N) wrapped their arms around her and lifted her up into the air. "(F/N)!?" Itsuki yelled while blushing, which made (F/N) smile as they put her down. Itsuki pouted as she looked up at (F/N), who chuckled and took her hand in theirs. Itsuki blushed and giggled as (F/N) began walking.

• • •

Itsuki giggled loudly as (F/N) playfully pushed her over on the bed and continued to leave kisses all over her face. Itsuki squirmed under them, making them smile and peck her nose. Itsuki wrapped her arms around (F/N)'s shoulders and pulled them down for a kiss, which (F/N) happily accepted.

(F/N) groaned and slowly slipped their hand up Itsuki's shirt, making her blush and pull away. (F/N) chuckled at her blushing face and ran their fingers through Itsuki's short hair. Itsuki sat up and (F/N) pulled her into their lap. Itsuki smiled and leaned into (F/N), who was resting their chin on top of her head. (F/N) sighed happily and nuzzled into Itsuki, making her giggle and raise her hand to ruffle their hair.

"You're very cute, (F/N)!"

I actually really like this one