Kirari Momobami

I will be using she/her pronouns for the reader because it was requested.

THIRD PERSON POV:

"Kirari! I'm back! Where are y-"

(F/N) froze in her spot as she witnessed Kirari and Sayaka kissing in their living room. They were both on the couch, and Sayaka was on Kirari's lap. Kirari stopped once she heard (F/N)'s voice. She leaned away and looked at her.

Kirari smirked and kissed Sayaka again before moving her off her lap before stood up and walked over to (F/N) and cupped their cheek with a smirk.

"Sorry you had to find out this way, but Sayaka and I have been together for a while, now. I'm not in love with you anymore-"

(F/N) opened her eyes and quickly sat up. She looked around and saw that she was in her and Kirari's bedrooms. She looked to her side and didn't see Kirari beside her. She started to panic and shot up from the bed and went to find her.

(F/N) looked all over and finally found Kirari in the kitchen. Without warning, she tackled Kirari in a hug. Kirari screamed in surprise and looked at (F/N) to see her crying into her shoulder.

"(F/N)?"

She snuggled deeper into Kirari's shoulder as Kirari rubbed up and down her back. Kirari kissed her head and held her closer.

• • •

After (F/N) told Kirari about her dream, Kirari just smiled and reassured her that she didn't have any feelings towards Sayaka.

Kirari and (F/N) were now cuddled up on the couch together. Kirari kissed her cheek and smiled at her.

"I love you and you alone, (F/N)."

Requested by justyourwritter69
Hope you liked it!

Sorry, this chapter is pretty bad. Not your request, the way I wrote it was bad :(