Yandere Kirari Momobami

Third person POV:

(F/N) couldn't think straight.

They didn't know how long they had been trapped down here, no one has came to save them yet.

(F/N) was being held in a dark room, their limbs had been tied down to the chair they were sitting in. (F/N) didn't try to fight anymore, there was nothing they could do.

"Look at me, (F/N)", they heard her voice in front of them. (F/N) slowly lifted her head up to look at her captor in her face, shrinking back slightly.

Kirari hummed, amused. She lifted her hand and gripped (F/N)'s chin in a tight grip, forcing them to look at her right in the eyes.

"I don't care how upset you are, when I tell you to do something, do it." Kirari demanded, smirking at them when they started to shake. "You must be starving, aren't you~? What would you like~?"

(F/N) got scared. They didn't know how to answer Kirari's question. Kirari seemed to notice their hesitation and smirked. "Don't worry, you can ask for anything~" (F/N) looked at her before mumbling softly.

"(F/F), p-please." Kirari chuckled at (F/N)'s shyness. Then again, with them like this they wouldn't fight back anymore, which Kirari enjoyed.

Kirari nodded and turned around to go back up the stairs. (F/N) did nothing but stare at the floor, feeling tears well up in their (E/C) eyes.

I just need to accept this. Accept the fact that I can't escape her.

I know this chapter sucked but would you like a part 2?