Neko Miroslava Honebami

I will be using he/him pronouns for the reader because it was requested. Also, I could not find a picture.

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) chuckled as he scratched behind Miroslava's ear, making her lean into him more, purring. The two of them were in bed right now.

Miroslava had woken up to find that she had sprung cat ears and a tail. She didn't really care about it, and went on with her morning, until (F/N) woke up and found her like that. He wasn't too shocked either, but it did take him a few minutes to process what was going on.

(F/N) chuckled as Miroslava crawled onto his lap, taking his hand and placing it on top of her head, expecting him to pet her. (F/N) smiled and patted her head, running his fingers through her hair. Miroslava closed her eyes and leaned into his touch, falling against his chest. He chuckled and rested his chin on top of her head, moving his hand to rub her back.

Miroslava woke up and looked at (F/N), but didn't say anything. He tilted his head. She suddenly cupped his face, leaned in and kissed him, catching him off guard. He calmed down and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

He pulled away and raised his hand and placed it on top of her head again and ruffled her hair.

"I wouldn't mind if you stayed like this, Miro."

Requested by ActTasLam
Hope you liked it!