Yumeko Jabami

Warning: this chapter will contain sexual content

(F/N)'s POV:

I exhaled as I leaned back against the headboard, trying to catch my breath. Beside me, Yumeko was also panting with an extremely red face. I reached over to the nightstand and got the key before I leaned up and unlocked the handcuffs around Yumeko's wrists. Once her wrists were free, she leaned onto me and nuzzled her head into my shoulder.

"I wasn't too rough, was I?" I asked as I gently ran my fingers through her dark hair. She giggled and looked up at me. "You know I love it when you're rough with me~" She purred in my ear before placing a light kiss on it, making me playfully roll my eyes. Yumeko smirked before she crawled onto my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"That was definitely one of the most exciting times I have ever had with you, Darling..~" Yumeko purred as she cupped my face, gently rubbing my cheek with her thumb. I smiled and leaned into her hand, causing her to giggle. "Well, I'm glad you had such a good time, Yumeko," I said with a smile as I placed my hand on top of hers. Yumeko smirked and nuzzled up under my chin before she looked up at me.

"I can't wait for next time, (F/N)..~"

I totally didn't write this while My Little Pony was playing in the background :)