Yuriko Nishinotouin

(F/N)'s POV:

I coughed and snuggled into my blankets, sniffling. I had somehow gotten sick out of nowhere. I called Yuriko, but she was in school so she had to leave early.

She was now in the kitchen cooking some soup for me; I could smell it. I heard her footsteps from outside my room. She opened the door and smiled at me before she walked over and put the bowl of soup on the nightstand. She helped me sit up before she put a tray in my lap and put the bowl on the tray. She sat down beside me and helped me eat.

"I still don't know how you got sick, (F/N)," she said as she put the tray on the nightstand. I shrugged and layed back down. I felt her put the blankets over my body and kiss my forehead before she stood up and walked out of the room, cracking the door behind her. I yawned and slowly fell asleep.

• • •

THIRD PERSON POV:

It had been a few hours and (F/N) was still sleeping. They had woken up some point earlier, but that was because Yuriko made them take medicine.

Yuriko was sitting beside (F/N) as she ran her fingers through their (H/C) hair. She smiled and leaned down, kissing their forehead.

"Get well soon, Dear."

Requested by Mikalove0000
Hope you liked it!