Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

It was snowing!

Ririka was the first to notice because she was the first to wake up. She tried her best to be quiet when getting up because she didn't want to wake (F/N) up, who was sleeping peacefully next to her.

The news did say something about it snowing, which was surprising because Ririka and (F/N) did not trust the news when it comes to the weather.

Ririka looked out the window to see that everything was covered with beautiful white snow.

Ririka showed the tiniest of smiles.

Ririka quickly turned around when she heard sounds coming from their bad. She saw (F/N) moving their hand out beside them,  grumbling when they didn't feel anything. Ririka quickly but quietly made her way back to the bed, carefully moving (F/N)'s arm back to her side.

(F/N) opened their eyes when they felt the bed dip. They looked up at Ririka who was sitting up. (F/N) smiled and moved their head to Ririka's lap, making Ririka squeak.

"When did you wake up?" (F/N) asked as Ririka slowly ran her fingers through their (H/C) hair, making (F/N) nuzzle into Ririka's lap.

"I woke up a few minutes ago. It's snowing outside-" Ririka didn't get to finish her sentence due to (F/N) quickly rising up.

"It's snowing!?" (F/N) yelled as they raced to the window with a huge smile on their face. Ririka jumped at the loud tone, but it was cute to see (F/N) so excited.

Ririka was so lost in thought that she didn't notice (F/N) rushed past her, getting ready to go outside.

"W-wait a second! It's too early to go outside, (F/N)!" Ririka exclaimed as she caught up to (F/N), who was already putting a heavy coat on.

(F/N) smiled at Ririka. "You don't have to come with me, but I'm still going!" (F/N) said with a smile before going back to get all of the clothing required for going outside in the snow.

Once she was ready, (F/N) rushed outside. She didn't hesitate to make a 'Snow Angel'. (F/N) was so distracted that they didn't notice Ririka walking outside wearing one of (F/N)'s coats.

Once (F/N) stood up, they jumped when they felt a snowball being thrown at their back. (F/N) whirled around and saw Ririka behind them, smiling slightly.

Ririka squeaked when she felt herself being tackled. (F/N) smirked as she looked at Ririka under her, blushing furiously.

• • •

It had been a few hours since Ririka and (F/N) went back inside.

They were now on the couch, cuddled up in blankets. Ririka had her head resting on (F/N)'s shoulder while (F/N) had their arm around Ririka's shoulders.

They soon fell asleep listening to the sounds of the TV in front of them.

This was requested by @Marrache_San.

Hope you liked it!