Yumeko Jabami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Yumeko giggled as (F/N) cuddled up to her in their sleep. No matter how much Yumeko brought it up, (F/N) refused to believe that they cuddled in their sleep. There have been countless times where Yumeko would wake up to (F/N) hugging her while they were sleeping, but (F/N) would always claim that it wasn't true; which Yumeko found adorable.

(F/N) groaned and wrapped their arms around Yumeko and pulled her closer to them from behind, making Yumeko smile. She quietly turned around and looked up at (F/N) with a smile. Yumeko wanted to take a picture of (F/N), but she didn't want to move too much because she didn't want them to wake up yet. (F/N) grumbled and hugged Yumeko tighter and nuzzled their nose into her hair, making Yumeko's smile grow larger.

(F/N) groaned and slowly began to wake up. They opened their (E/C) eyes and quickly realized the position they were in. (F/N) blushed and gently pushed Yumeko away and turned around to get up, only to get grabbed by Yumeko and pushed back down.

"You are so cute, (F/N)!" Yumeko squealed and hugged them close to her, making them blush and try to push her off, which only made Yumeko's grip tighten. "You are most definitely a sleep cuddler, admit it!" Yumeko said as she cupped (F/N)'s face and brought it close to hers, making them blush. (F/N) cleared their throat and took Yumeko's hands off if their face and looked away. They blushed bundled up under the covers.

"I'm n-not a cuddler..."

Yumeko squealed and jumped onto them, kissing them all over their face and neck, making (F/N) blush furiously and push at her shoulders. "You are adorable, Baby!" Yumeko grinned and continued to kiss (F/N).

"Y-Yumeko! S-stop that!"