Midari Ikishima

THIRD PERSON POV:

"I can't do this anymore, Midari. I'm breaking up with you."

Midari looked at her lover, tears forming in her eye. (F/N) showed no emotion, making Midari even sadder.

"W..What're you talking about, (F/N)? Why are you..."

Midari couldn't finish her sentence due to her sobbing. (F/N) looked at her, incredibly annoyed.

"You're too much! All you ever talk about is that Yumeko girl! What an I supposed to with that?!"

Midari started to sob even more, raising her arm to try and wipe away her tears.

"Also, you think about killing yourself all the time! I can't have some Suicidal Freak running behind me! Who do you think I am!?"

Midari looked at (F/N) in disbelief, tears streaming down the side of her face. (F/N) rolled their eyes, turing around to walk away.

"W-wait (F/N)! Don't leave me! I can't live without you! Please don't go!"

Midari reached her arm out to (F/N), making them turn around to look at her one final time.

"I hate you, Mida-"

THIRD PERSON POV:

Midari shot up from the bed, sweating bullets. She slowly lifted her shakey arm to her eye, feeling tears. She looked over (F/N) peacefully sleeping next to her, making her tilt her head. She realized that it was all just a dream. She exhaled and looked over at (F/N) again, seeing them start to wake up.

(F/N) noticed Midari's tear-stained face and woke up immediately, wiping away her tears with their thumb.

"Are you alright, Midari? What's wrong?" (F/N) asked in a soft, comforting tone, making Midari lean into their touch.

"B..Bad dream..." Midari mumbled, still in shock from the nightmare she just experienced.

"Aww, Honey.." (F/N) cooed as they wrapped their arms around Midari and pulled her to their chest, gently stroking her head.

"Do you want to talk about it?" (F/N) asked. Midari hesitantly nodded her head.

"You...You broke up with me. You said I was too much to handle, a-and you called me a Suicidal Freak..." Midari said, starting to tear up again.

"Poor Baby.." (F/N) cooed, rubbing up and down Midari's back, making her cuddle up against them.

Midari then looked up at (F/N) with hopeful eyes.

"You..You still love me, right?"

(F/N) looked at her with a smile, leaning down and kissing her forehead.

"I wouldn't have married you if I didn't."

Italics - Midari's dream