Rei Batsubami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Rei looked down at (F/N) with a smile, running her fingers through their (H/C) hair. They were both in bed and (F/N) hadn't woken up yet.

Rei found (F/N)'s sleeping face adorable.

Rei chuckled as (F/N) turned over so they weren't facing her, grumbling as they tried to get comfortable. Once they did, they snuggled into the pillow, not wanting to wake up any time soon.

(F/N) was a pretty deep sleeper, so they most likely didn't feel Rei touching them. Rei chuckled and quiety got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of them.

• • •

Rei smiled at (F/N), who was resting their head on her lap, feeling her pet their head. They were pretty clingy towards Rei, but she didn't mind at all; she actually found it refreshing in a way.

(F/N) mumbled something before they turned around and buried their face in Rei's stomach, making her gasped quietly, before she chuckled again. (F/N) wrapped their arms around Rei and snuggled deeper into her stomach, making her giggle at the ticklish feeling. She continued to pet (F/N)'s head, feeling them snuggle deeper into her every few minutes.

• • •

Rei chuckled at their blushing face. Right now, they were cuddling on the couch, with Rei on top of (F/N), hugging them.

Rei smirked and nuzzled into (F/N)'s neck before giving it a kiss, making (F/N) jump under her. Their neck was very sensitive, and Rei loved their reactions whenever she messed with it.

She smiled and continued to leave small, ticklish kisses all over their neck, making them giggle and squirmed under her, making her hug them tighter. Rei then leaned up and nibbled on their ear, making (F/N) blush and hide their face in Rei's shoulder, making her chuckle. She then blew into their ear, feeling them snuggle deeper into her neck.

"You're very cute, (F/N)."