Kirari Momobami

SECOND PERSON POV:

Kirari absolutely loved to see you flustered. No matter where you were or what you were doing, she always found a way to make you blush.

You hated it.

Currently, you and Kirari were with beside each other during lunch. You two always ate together in the Student Council office. You were sitting beside her on one of the couches, your lunch on the table in front of you. When you went to take a bite, you could feel Kirari staring at you, making you flinch. You turned your head to look at her, only to be grabbed by the wrist and be pulled onto her lap, making you blush. She chuckled and wrapped her arms around you, pulling you closer to her. She put her hand on the back of your head and pushed your head into the crook of her neck, stroking your head. You leaned into her touch, making her chuckle.

"You're very cute," she whispered in your ear, making you blush and nuzzle deeper into her neck. She smiled and blew into your ear before slowly licking up the shell of it, making you shiver.

• • •

"Hey! D-don't do that!" You shouted as Kirari bit down on your neck and began to suck on it, leaving a hickey. You were both in your room on your bed, with her on top of you.

Kirari smirked and slowly slid her hand up your shirt, feeling you shiver at the cold feeling. She giggled and slowly licked up the side of your neck, leaving small kisses here and there.

She felt around your chest and stomach, making you blush and turn your head away from her, making her chuckle. She leaned in and kissed your cheek before leaning in and kissing you on the lips.

"You're too cute, Darling."