Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ririka grumbled and snuggled deeper into (F/N), holding onto them tightly. (F/N) chuckled and ruffled her hair before sitting up and letting Ririka lay her head in their lap. Ririka hummed as (F/N) ran their fingers through her hair.

(F/N) didn't have time go into work today, so Ririka and them got to spend the day together. Ririka looked up at them with a small blush on her face. (F/N) chuckled and pecked her nose, making her blush and hide her face in (F/N)'s stomach, making (F/N) giggle and ruffle her hair.

"You are too cute, Ririka!" (F/N) said, kissing Ririka's head. Ririka slowly looked up at them, making them smile and kiss her forehead. Ririka blushed and sat up, crawling into their lap. Ririka hesitated, before leaning in and pressing her lips against (F/N)'s. They smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Ririka, pulling her closer.

Ririka blushed and quickly pulled away and hid her face into (F/N)'s chest. (F/N) chuckled and rubbed up and down her back. (F/N) cupped her face and lifted her head up from their chest. They then littered small, ticklish kisses all over her face and neck, making Ririka giggle and squirm in their arms. (F/N) hugged her tighter and snuggled into her neck, pulling them back down.

"You're very cute, Ririka."