Mary Saotome

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) yelped and immediately dodged the cook book that Mary threw at them. It was currently Mary's time of the month, and she was incredibly angry right now for no reason at all.

Mary grunted in frustration and threw a glass cup at (F/N), who also managed to dodge that one too. Everytime (F/N) tried to get closer to Mary and calm her down it would just anger her even more, so (F/N) didn't really know what else to do. Mary growled and stormed off to their room and slammed the door shut. (F/N) sighed and began cleaning up the mess Mary made.

After (F/N) had cleaned everything up, they went to go check on Mary. They gently knocked on the door. "Mary?" They asked before entering the room. They smiled when they saw Mary wrapped up in their blankets, wearing one of their hoodies and watching one of their favorite shows on Netflix. Mary looked over at them and smiled before patting the spot next to her; indicating that she wanted (F/N) to sit with her.

Once (F/N) did make it over to the bed, Mary immediately crawled into their lap and snuggled into them, making (F/N) smile and kiss her head.

"Thank goodness you're not angry anymore, I was afraid you were gonna hit me with that frying pan," (F/N) said as Mary snuggled into their chest. Mary looked up at them. Mary then grabbed their face and smashed her lips onto theirs, startling them. Mary wrapped her arms around (F/N)'s shoulders and pushed them closer, which made (F/N) wrap their arms around Mary's waist. Mary pulled away and looked at (F/N) with a smile before kissing their nose and snuggled back into their chest. (F/N) chuckled and ran their fingers through Mary's blond hair.

"You amaze me."

This could've been better, but I didn't really have an idea, so I just went with it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯