Rin Obami

THIRD PERSON POV:

"What do you want, Rin?" (F/N) asked as they felt their boyfriend repeatedly poke their cheek with his finger. He had been doing this for about 30 minutes.

"Oh nothing, just wondering when you're going to stop being so rude and stop ignoring me," Rin mumbled with a bit of sass as he continued to annoy (F/N). The two were sitting on their bed while (F/N) was typing on their laptop, finishing up some things for work.

Rin pouted and leaned over, laying his head on their shoulder, making them tense but soon relax. (F/N) could feel Rin staring at them, making them look at him to see him smiling.

(F/N) tried to move away from him, only for him to quickly wrap his arm around them and keep them close, occasionally poking their side, making them flinch every time.

Rin pouted and nuzzled into (F/N) as they tried to ignore him. Rin then smirked.

He then pulled (F/N) into his lap and hugged them very tightly. (F/N) yelped at this, but continued to try and finish up. Rin smirked and blew into their ear before nibbling on it, causing them to gasp and gently elbow him in the stomach.

In the blink of an eye, (F/N) was suddenly pushed down onto their back, Rin hovering over them with a smirk. Their laptop somehow ended up on the floor.

"Bet you'll pay attention to me now, hmm..~?"