Kirari Momobami

This chapter will contain sexual content.

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) squealed as Kirari pinned their wrists down beside them on the table; they were laying down with Kirari standing over them. Kirari smirked and leaned down before slamming her lips against (F/N)'s, slowly sliding her hand up their shirt to feel around their stomach and chest. (F/N) blushed and looked over at the door in slight fear that someone could walk in on them. They told Kirari that, but she couldn't care less, she just wanted (F/N).

Kirari slowly trailed her tongue up the side of (F/N)'s neck as they tangled their fingers in her hair, moaning quietly. Kirari chuckled and slipped her shirt off before tossing it on the floor, making (F/N)'s face flush. Kirari smirked.

"Like what you see?" She asked as she slowly crawled up and straddled (F/N)'s lap as she cupped their face in her hands. (F/N)'s face was bright red, which Kirari found absolutely adorable. Kirari pushed them back down and leaned down to their neck before she bit down on one particular spot, making (F/N) cry out with a red face. Kirari chuckled and licked the shell of (F/N)'s ear.

"We should really do this more often..~"

I feel like I haven't updated in forever ╥﹏╥