Kaede Manyuda

THIRD PERSON POV:

Kaede came to school grumpier than usual. He didn't exactly have the best morning:

His alarm didn't go off at the right time, he couldn't find his school uniform for a while, and when he did, he spilled hot coffee right on the middle of, and on top of all that, he didn't receive a good morning text from (F/N)!

(F/N) and Kaede had been dating for a few months, now. They had discovered that Kaede was much softer with them than what he was like at school.

The reason (F/N) didn't text him was because they forgot to charge their phone the previous night.

Kaede sighed as he entered the Student Council office, already wanting to go home. He wasn't as annoyed once he saw (F/N) walking into the room.

Turns out, they're also on the Student Council!

(F/N) smiled as they sat down next to Kaede, not expecting him to return it. Even though they were together, they decided to keep it a secret from the others, to avoid all the unnecessary drama.

Setting how upset Kaede was, (F/N) moved their hand from on top of the table and placed it in Kaede's leg in a comforting way, trying everything in their power not to smile as he placed his hand over theirs.

• • •

(F/N)'s POV:

After a long, boring day at school, I was finally able to leave and go home, Kaede coming with me. He told me that he would be leaving with me, making me smile.

As I was rummaging through my kitchen looking for an afternoon snack, I felt arms wrap themselves around me, making me smile.

I suddenly screamed as I felt myself being lifted off the floor and tossed over his shoulder and carried to my bedroom. He tossed me onto my bed and then crawled on top of me, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling into my neck.

I smiled and started to run my fingers through his hair, kissing the top of his head.

I could feel him smile.

Requested by @nico_zozo
Hope you liked it!