Ririka Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ririka frowned as she watched (F/N) type away on their laptop. They had been working all day, and it made Ririka sad. She thought they needed to take a break, but they were determined to finish all of their assignments.

"A-are you almost finished, (F/N)?" Ririka asked as she sat down on the bed in their shared room. (F/N) looked over at her with a smile. "I'm almost finished, just a few more," they said before turning back to their laptop. Ririka sighed and looked down at her lap, pouting.

She wanted (F/N)'s attention.

She suddenly perked up and went into the kitchen to prepare lunch for (F/N). She took the pizza that they ordered last night out of the fridge, put two slices on a plate and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds. When the timer went off, she took the plate out of the microwave and smiled, wanting to see their reaction.

She walked back into their room and saw that (F/N) was still sitting at their desk working. Ririka walked over to them and put the plate down on the desk beside their laptop before she kissed them on the cheek. (F/N) smiled and kissed her cheek in return before picking up one of the slices and biting into it, not noticing Ririka's smile.

• • •

Ririka sighed.

It was 6:27 in the afternoon, and (F/N) still hadn't talked to her. After they ate their pizza, they wiped their hands off before they took the plate to the kitchen and put it in the sink before returning to their laptop.

Ririka frowned before she stood up and walked over to (F/N) and stood beside them. They noticed her and turned around to look at her.

"Are you okay, Ririka?"

Before they could say anything else, Ririka walked closer and plopped herself onto their lap before she wrapped her hands around their head and hugged them to her chest, petting their (H/C) hair.

"Y-you're taking a break, (F/N)."