Kirari Momobami

THIRD PERSON POV:

(F/N) woke up to the smell of smoke, and the sound of the smoke detector going off. They shot out of bed and ran to the kitchen, not even noticing that Kirari wasn't in bed beside them.

When (F/N) ran into the kitchen, they saw Kirari standing over the oven looking into a pan. It didn't even look like she noticed what was going on. (F/N) immediately opened a few windows, and turned the smoke detector off. They walked over to Kirari.

"Babe, what are you doing!? Did you even notice what was going on?!" (F/N) asked as they turned Kirari around so she was looking at them.

Kirari looked just as shocked as they did.

(F/N) raised an eyebrow in confusion. They cupped her face to make sure she wasn't hurt in any way. "Kirari? Are you okay? What happened?" (F/N) asked as they hugged her, feeling her hug them back even though tighter. (F/N) looked over her shoulder and saw what was in the pan.

They didn't even know what it was because it was so burnt.

"Kirari, what were you trying to cook?" They asked as she backed away from their hug. Kirari didn't answer, she just nuzzled back into their neck. She hugged them closer to her, and tighter. She never answered their question, she just hugged them tighter.

"Kirari, do you not know how to cook?" They asked. Kirari just nuzzled deeper into their neck. (F/N) could feel her face heating up. (F/N) smiled and ruffled her hair.

"That's okay, Baby, I'll teach you."

I know Kirari isn't like this at all, I just thought of it out of thin air.

Sorry if you didn't like it.