Yumeko Jabami and Kirari Momobami

Warning: this chapter will include sexual content. If this makes you uncomfortable, I don't suggest you read this chapter.

FIRST PERSON POV:

I whimpered as I felt cold hands traveling along my body, along with the feeling of someone slowly kissing my neck. I heard one of them chuckle as she traced circles on my side and slowly lick up the side of my neck. I whimpered and tugged at the restraints that held my wrists above me. Yumeko giggled as she moved her hand down my stomach and kissed my collarbone. I had a blindfold over my eyes, so everything was much more sensitive due to my lack of vision.

Kirari smiled as she kissed down my neck and kissed around my chest before she latched her mouth onto my nipple. She swirled her tongue around it, making me arch my back and let out a high pitched whine. Yumeko smiled as she kissed my waistline and trailed her hand down to my thigh. She giggled as she leaned down and began to kiss along my inner thigh, making me buck my hips. She pulled away with a smile, "be patient, baby," she whispered against my thigh. Kirari moved away from my chest and back to my face. She leaned over and slowly licked the shell of my ear as she dragged her hand around my chest.

Yumeko smiled as she bit down and began to suck on my thigh, making me moan quietly. She giggled and began to leave hickeys all over both of my thighs. Kirari blew into my ear as Yumeko began to make her way up to my face as well. They both smiled as they leaned into both of my ears. Yumeko stroked my side as Kirari kissed along my jawline. They both giggled and leaned into my ears and whispered at the same time:

"We're no where near finished with you, baby~"