Midari Ikishima

(F/N)'s POV:

"Midari, we have to get up at some point," I said as I felt her arms tighten themselves around me. "Seriously, I promised Itsuki I'd meet up with her," I said, groaning when I felt her nuzzled into the crook of my neck.

"That sucks for her, 'cause you're not gettin' up any time soon," Midari confirmed as she pulled me closer to her, placing kisses on my neck. I giggled at the ticklish feeling. I rolled my eyes playfully and squirmed around in her arms, finally getting free of her grip. I immediately went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

As I was making myself a sandwich, I felt her arms wrapped around me and I felt her chin on my shoulder. I chuckled and finished making my sandwich and got out of her arms and went to sit on the couch, Midari following right behind me like a puppy.

• • •

"Midari, I love you and all, but I actually need to get up to go to the bathroom." Midari grumbled and let me go. After I came back, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of her, wrapping her arms around me, her fingers poking my sides.

Eventually, she started to tickle me. I squealed and squirmed on top of her, laughing very loudly. She chuckled and ruffled my (H/C) hair.

"Tell Itsuki you have to cancel, you're staying with me today."

Requested by licensed_lesbianddox
Hope you liked it!