Mary Saotome

THIRD PERSON POV:

Mary quickly got all of her things together and quickly stood up and rushed out the door in a hurry, needing to get home fast. There was a thunderstorm going on outside and she knew that her partner (F/N) was terrified of storms so Mary needed to get home to make sure that they were okay.

Mary was at school but (F/N) had left early. They didn't have a reason they just wanted to leave. Mary didn't know it was going to rain but as soon as she heard thunder she knew she needed to get home to (F/N). Mary rushed out and got a ride home from one of her friends.

• • •

Mary quickly made it inside and went to find (F/N). She put her stuff down and went to their bedroom, where they would most likely be. They saw the lump under the covers on the bed and she knew that was them. She frowned as she heard them sniffle. She quietly walked to them and sat down. "Baby, it's me. You're okay, I'm not gonna let anything happen to you or the house. We're safe," Mary calmy said as she layed down beside (F/N) got out from under the covers and immediately huddled up close to Mary, snuggling into her. Mary smiled and wrapped her arms around them. She kissed their head.

Another rumble of thunder struck and (F/N) jumped and held Mary tighter. Mary rubbed their back and kissed their head.

"We're safe baby, I promise."